Bellmore, NY 11710 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amanda Jay Makeup

Amanda Jay Makeup

I have worked with experienced salon professionals and have had a love for makeup since a very young age.

Staying up with the latest trends and products, I ensure to be a perfectionist in every job I take on and ensure each client feels comfortable and happy with the result.

Working in the beauty industry as well as the bridal industry has given me a keen understanding to the perfect combination of education and experience.

The most important thing I focus on is making sure the client has fun and can go on to their event feeling their best!

Follow Amanda Jay Makeup on

cbb663557dfac2f0 IMG 5975
img5967

2 Reviews for Amanda Jay Makeup

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

Amanda did an amazing job on my makeup, she is professional and takes the time to listen to the look you are going for. She also matched my foundation perfectly, after the samples Sephora matched me with were completely off. I'm relieved to know my makeup will look perfect when she does it again for me in two weeks!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

I cant say in this small space how great Amanda is at what she does and how beautiful she makes me feel when she does my makeup. I am lucky enough to have her as a friend/sister and she has become my very own personal traveling makeup artist! From my bachelorette in Vegas to my best friends wedding on Long Island, she always brings it! As a girl who never (I MEAN NEVER) wears makeup (I buy makeup MAYBE once a year..at christmas..and i still have left over from the year before), I am always anxious when I have to get my makeup done for events. However, Amanda has a unique talent for making me feel beautiful and comfortable at the same time. She is professional, accommodating, and genuinely kind...qualities that are seen only in the best service providers. Highly recommended! (Ill refrain from saying "I told you so" in the future).

Sent on 10/05/2016