Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Jameson Weddings

My favorite types of weddings to be a part of are meaningful celebrations filled with warmth, sincerity & covenant. Attention to detail, "the rhyme behind the reason" and genuine, real relationships are a few things that are important to me and are the lenses through which I see when I'm composing images.

im7a4238 copy
08 050042
08 050038

21 Reviews for Amanda Jameson Weddings

Jenny · Married on 04/24/2016

Where do I begin to describe Amanda? From the moment my husband and I met with her, she put us at ease and was a joy to be around. I took my bridals with her and she photographed our wedding day. During the bridal shoot, she was happy to make my vision come true, which included wandering around a park on dirt trails, hiking through tall grass and fighting off mosquitoes - all while taking and staging beautiful pictures. She did all of this with ease, grace and a smile. The pictures turned out PERFECT!

On the wedding day, she was prompt, efficient and captured the moments we didn't get to see ourselves. She has such an ease behind the camera, a talent at capturing natural light and enhancing the beauty of her subjects, and is an absolute joy to be around. We could not have chosen a better photographer who helped accomplish our vision for the day and for my bridals.

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2015

Working with Amanda was refreshing, comforting, joyful and exciting! From the moment I met her, I was at ease, and she worked her magic beautifully! I am thrilled with the turnout of our engagement and wedding pictures - and I love the package we purchased. Amanda's photographs are beautiful both in and outdoors and she captures the moments no one sees - and you have them to cherish forever.

Saundra · Married on 06/21/2014

Amanda not only provided the most beneficial advice and photography expertise but she gave my husband and I the best possible memories we could have imagined. From the first conversation we had with Amanda we discussed how our wedding pictures were the most important memory we could hold on to. She completely understood and delivered. She listened to all of our wishes, dealt with the cake melting nightmare (and still managed to get great pictures of our cake while melting), managed to take every single picture we requested, and didn't interrupt any of the ceremony or reception events. While looking at our pictures with friends several people commented on how they can't believe she got the shots she got because it seemed like she was everywhere but never in the way. We love Amanda and will recommend her to every friend we have getting married. She was beyond organized and qualified. All of our pictures (which there were a ton of, way more than we expected which is obviously a wonderful surprise) were edited perfectly and flawless. Overall she was blessing to work with and I would recommend her over and over again!

Amanda Jameson Weddings FAQ