AM Photography

Memphis, TN View map

We specialize in classy boudoir and beauty photography. Our style combines fine art and fashion to create images that are fresh, sexy, and timeless.

4.6 out of 5 rating
    Ginny Married on 09/08/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They captured my wedding just how I imagined. It was perfect. The photographs proved how amazing and talented Amanda and Jonathan are. I recommend AM Photography for anyone looking for a wonderful shot.
    Nicole Married on 08/16/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amanda and Jonathan with AM photography were AWESOME! They got some amazing one of a kind shots from our day that I will always treasure!! Especially loved our first look punctures!

AM Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole! We love doing first looks :)
  • User1069652 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found AM Photography through a friend鈥檚 wedding and automatically fell in love with their unique and one of a kind work. Taking pictures and constantly smiling can get old really quick with any other photographers, but not Amanda. She and her husband catch those special moments when you dont think the camera is shooting. They catch that look you get in your eyes when you are truly happy and you can鈥檛 think of loving anyone more then that person right in front of you. They capture the moment your husband makes you laugh uncontrollably. Every picture is absolutely genuine and really comes from the heart. I've continued to follow the work done by AM Photgraphy and the most wonderful aspect is not one wedding looks the same. Amanda tailors her portraits to fit every couples unique personalities.
    She continues to amaze me with her creativity and her amazing heart to treat you not as a customer, but a friend that wanted nothing but perfect pictures for you. We loved our wedding portraits so much we have continued to use AM for our first pregnancy and birth of our son. The sweet moments in our life are priceless and I couldnt imagine using anyone else to photograph the memories for us.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Events Extraordinaire Events Extraordinaire Wedding Planners

Amanda is an excellent photography. She is so talented and knows how to get the shots just perfect. She is really great at what she does. Also, she is so easy to work with. The work we have done together has been a breeze. I know I don't have to worry about anything because it is all in very capable hands. I would recommend her to everyone I come in contact with.

Graceful Elegance Events Graceful Elegance Events Wedding Florists

I highly recommend AM Photography to Brides looking for a photographer for their wedding. They are very professional & friendly, have fun personalities, and take Awesome pictures. Call them today!

Ad茅l Amor Cosmetics Ad茅l Amor Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent work and very professional! AM Photography creates beautiful, artistic photos for your enagement and wedding day! They also specialize in pin-up work. Perfect for a special wedding gift! Call AM Photography. You will NOT be disappointed!! :)

2553 Broad Ave Memphis, 38112

T-F 10am-5pm. By appointment only.
Location of (AM Photography)

AM Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does AM Photography offer?

AM Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does AM Photography offer?

AM Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does AM Photography offer for wedding events?

AM Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend AM Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

AM Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.6 in average response time.

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding