2553 Broad Ave, Memphis, TN 38112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About AM Photography

We specialize in classy boudoir and beauty photography. Our style combines fine art and fashion to create images that are fresh, sexy, and timeless.

Follow AM Photography on

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for AM Photography

Ginny · Married on 09/08/2012

They captured my wedding just how I imagined. It was perfect. The photographs proved how amazing and talented Amanda and Jonathan are. I recommend AM Photography for anyone looking for a wonderful shot.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/16/2012

Amanda and Jonathan with AM photography were AWESOME! They got some amazing one of a kind shots from our day that I will always treasure!! Especially loved our first look punctures!

Sent on 10/23/2012

AM Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole! We love doing first looks :)

We found AM Photography through a friend’s wedding and automatically fell in love with their unique and one of a kind work. Taking pictures and constantly smiling can get old really quick with any other photographers, but not Amanda. She and her husband catch those special moments when you dont think the camera is shooting. They catch that look you get in your eyes when you are truly happy and you can’t think of loving anyone more then that person right in front of you. They capture the moment your husband makes you laugh uncontrollably. Every picture is absolutely genuine and really comes from the heart. I've continued to follow the work done by AM Photgraphy and the most wonderful aspect is not one wedding looks the same. Amanda tailors her portraits to fit every couples unique personalities.
    She continues to amaze me with her creativity and her amazing heart to treat you not as a customer, but a friend that wanted nothing but perfect pictures for you. We loved our wedding portraits so much we have continued to use AM for our first pregnancy and birth of our son. The sweet moments in our life are priceless and I couldnt imagine using anyone else to photograph the memories for us.

Sent on 01/15/2013

• Events Extraordinaire
    Events Extraordinaire Wedding Planners

Amanda is an excellent photography. She is so talented and knows how to get the shots just perfect. She is really great at what she does. Also, she is so easy to work with. The work we have done together has been a breeze. I know I don't have to worry about anything because it is all in very capable hands. I would recommend her to everyone I come in contact with.

• Graceful Elegance Events
    Graceful Elegance Events Wedding Florists

I highly recommend AM Photography to Brides looking for a photographer for their wedding. They are very professional & friendly, have fun personalities, and take Awesome pictures. Call them today!

• Adél Amor Cosmetics
    Adél Amor Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent work and very professional! AM Photography creates beautiful, artistic photos for your enagement and wedding day! They also specialize in pin-up work. Perfect for a special wedding gift! Call AM Photography. You will NOT be disappointed!! :)

• 2553 Broad Ave Memphis, 38112 See on map
    T-F 10am-5pm. By appointment only.