Memphis, TN 37501 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• MADEBYGLYDE
img4811

9 Reviews for Love, Jules Photography

Kristen W. · Married on 12/14/2019

Book Her!!!!!

We had the BEST photographer! Her photos are not only beautiful, but she is also so great to have around on your wedding day. From helping me with my dress to calming my nerves, this girl was a blessing! I am also so impressed with how quickly she gets pictures out to her clients. Seriously, one of the best investments we made for our special day.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

We love our photos and we love Julia!

About a year before our wedding, my husband and I were browsing #memphisweddingphotographer on Instagram and were favoriting photos we loved.  We quickly noticed a pattern, they were all taken by Love, Jules Photography!  We immediately knew we had to reach out before she was no longer available on our date.

My husband and I live in New York City and were planning everything from a long distance.  Julia let us know that she already had a trip to NYC planned in the coming months so we were able to meet her, talk details, and get our engagement photos taken all during her stay. It was kismet! We were blown away by the engagement photos she took. And the turnaround time...omg so fast!

She truly was such a joy to work with on the day of.  Not only were our guests so impressed with the photos, but people kept saying to me "your photographer is so cool!" She was super professional, kept us on our timeline, made us feel so comfortable, and really, and I mean this with deep sincerity, just felt like a friend supporting us through the biggest day of our lives.

If you have any hesitation in hiring her, let me just help you make up your mind, DO IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Julia with Love, Jules Photography is as good as it freakin’ gets! .. SERIOUSLY, she is INCREDIBLE.

My sister introduced me to Julia’s work and after looking at just a few of her images I was INSTANTLY SOLD! From the first time my husband and I met Julia at our engagement session we knew we were going to love her! I’m very camera shy and always feel super awkward when posing for pictures, but Julia makes being in front of the camera so easy and actually A LOT of fun!!! Her spunky and fun personality made our entire wedding party and family feel completely at ease on our wedding day. She is super creative and unique. With every photo she literally AMAZES me by her work! We had had so many wonderful compliments on our wedding photos and that is all thanks to HER!! Choosing Julia as our photographer was the BEST decision we made in our wedding planning process! I cannot praise her enough and I am so so THANKFUL she was our photographer on the biggest day of our lives! We love you Julia!!! ❤️

Sent on 10/23/2018

Love, Jules Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Memphis, TN, 37501 See on map
    Location of (Love, Jules Photography)

Love, Jules Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Love, Jules Photography include in the starting price?

Love, Jules Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Love, Jules Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Love, Jules Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Love, Jules Photography offer?

Love, Jules Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Love, Jules Photography offer?

Love, Jules Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Love, Jules Photography offer for wedding events?

Love, Jules Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Love, Jules Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Love, Jules Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.