AM Linen Rental

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

Located in Dallas, Texas, AM Linen Rental offers affordable linen rentals for any event. The company has a wide range of linen types and can handle guestlists of any size. Their friendly team delights in helping couples add the finishing touches to their special days.

The professional staff at AM Linen Rental takes pride in assisting couples in finding the best linens for their event. Whether you’re planning a vibrant, dark, or earth-toned color theme for your wedding, they’ve got you covered. Linens in various textures such as velvet, crushed iridescent satin, and sequins are also available. Additionally, they also provide tablecloth laundry services. To alleviate wedding stress, the team is happy to deliver, set up, and clean up your order at any venue in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metropolitan area. For those celebrating outside of the region, AM Linen Rental also offers nationwide shipping.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Madison H. Married on 04/18/2021

Highly recommend

Summary: easy, great to work with, budget friendly. We used AM Linen Rental for our wedding chargers. They were wonderful to work with and allowed me to make adjustments when Covid changed our guest count. Customer service was always very kind and pickup/ drop off were easy as well. I would definitely recommend AM Linen Rental for your wedding and other event rental needs!
    Haley W. Married on 01/31/2021

the best bang for your buck

AM Linens was a dream to work with! Super professional and EASILY the most affordable option out there. Their colors were exactly what I had in mind and they even allowed me to make last minute number changes due to COVID. The only thing that could be viewed as a downside is you have to pick up and return the linens yourself but it was totally worth it in mu opinion. I highly recommend!
    Sontavia Married on 11/23/2020

Great and flexible

A&M Linen is very flexible and provides great service. I changed my order a couple times and they did it with no problem even after paid in full. On the day I was suppose to pick up I forgot so they called to remind me, which helped out a lot because I was a bride going crazy trying to get things done. When I arrived I noticed I made a mistake and did not correct them on my order because I was suppose to have burgundy linen napkins. Luckily they were able to change it that same day. I was so worried! The linens were cleaned and ironed very nicely on hangers and covered with plastic bags to protect. A&M is easy to work with and affordable. I shopped around before hiring them, and couldn’t find a better deal.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Brian
    32 photos · 08/22/2020

150 Sunset 150 Sunset Banquet Halls

LOVE working with AM Linens, they are one of the best!! I can't express how much I appreciate the great service they provide, all with an amazing attitude and professionalism. April and all the staff are always so friendly and go out of their way to help other vendors. I can't even count how many times they have gone out of their way to provide excellent service.

The Big White Barn The Big White Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Provides the best quality linens and wonderful service.

Thirty Day Dash Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

We have worked with AM Linen Rental a number of times and they never disappoint. Their linens are always up to standard and as perfect as can be. They are extremely nice and eager to help when they can!

2623 Brenner Drive Dallas, TX, 75220
4694209170

Monday - Friday: 9:30AM - 5:30PM
Location of (AM Linen Rental)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding