North Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, FL 33408 Map · Phone number

About AM Event Group

AM Event Group is a full-service wedding and event planning company. Annie Manatad is a highly detailed and organized planner - wether it be a large multi-venue, multi-day event or an intimate wedding for you and your families, she will make sure that every detail is attended to.

We are located in Florida and available worldwide. For more details on our services, please reach out to us. We look forward to meeting you and being a part of your special day.

Other couples have also viewed

• ARH Events
6f2de3d3ffcd617b AMEventGroupnoborder

6 Reviews for AM Event Group

1 User photo

Annemarie · Married on 01/19/2019

Not many can say their wedding day was PERFECT, but we can!

My daughter was married this past weekend and Annie was our event planner. At first, we thought we only needed 'day of' help, but after our first meeting with Annie, we knew we wanted to benefit from her expertise for the entire planning process. Annie walked into the meeting so organized, prepared and full of amazing ideas that we hadn't thought of, we knew we had to have her help.

Annie is kind-hearted, creative, professional, and has endless contacts and relationships that made planning fun and seamless.

Annie organized the large bridal party at the rehearsal, took charge, gave instructions and I was able to sit and enjoy without a worry in the world. The same for the wedding day. Annie and her team set up the decor beautifully, organized and worked with the other vendors (who I never even had contact with) Guests commented on how Annie spoke to them to give timelines, to keep the wedding flowing smoothly. "In 15 minutes we'll make our way inside through those doors for introductions". We appreciated this organization and how every 'change' flowed so smoothly.

The day before the wedding we had a hiccup with the venue (they double booked part of the venue) and Annie went down to speak with them and solved our problem for us and organized the evening so guests never even suspected.

Not many 'Mothers of the bride' can say their daughter's wedding day was perfect, but thanks to Annie, I can.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 12/16/2018

Attentive and Personal, Wonderful to work with!!!

Working with Annie was great! She was professional and personable making me feel like all the details were being handled and I could just sit back and enjoy my big day. I literally could not have done it without her. She pulled together an amazing wedding at Casa Feliz, Winter Park in a very short time. It was a Christmas Miracle! Definitely recommend her for future events!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 12/08/2018

Annie Manatad helped me create my dream wedding while being efficient, detail-oriented, and always super supportive to my entire family.

When planning a wedding, don’t even think of using anyone else. Whether your wedding is in its earliest stage of creative development or in the final planning phase, you need the amazing Annie and her team. Annie can go anywhere and do exactly what you want without trying to sell you a “wedding in a box.”
    Within the harried plethora of wedding bliss, there are always last-minute logistics - a million things to be taken care of and done. Annie takes on the smallest tasks as well as those that seem insurmountable while maintaining a mastery of organization and a consummate of calm.
    So if you need simply the best, use AM Event Group- A.M., P.M., and Always!

Sent on 12/20/2018

AM Event Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• North Palm Beach North Palm Beach, Florida, 33408 See on map
    Location of (AM Event Group)