Alyssa Morgan Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Alyssa Morgan Photography

Photographs of life's biggest adventure.

Hey there!

I'm Alyssa, a Florida Keys native and travel addict.  When it comes to wedding photography, my philosophy is this: you deserve to feel 100% like yourself.  No awkward poses, forced gestures, or unrealistic expectations.  Just real, raw emotions.

It's not uncommon for me to become friends with my clients.  Photographing one of the most important days of your life allows me to see a side of you and your fiance that most other wedding vendors are not lucky enough to experience.  I truly value your opinions, feelings, and notions about your wedding photographs; after all, aside from the life long bond between husband and wife, the photographs are the only thing that last beyond the wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (3)
Second Shooter (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Proofs (1)

I don’t even know where to begin writing a review on Alyssa! She has a gift with photography and I am glad that she shared it with everyone. We are lucky to have found her.

2 years ago I emailed Alyssa after finding her blog post on a wedding she shot at The Treasury on the Plaza (ended up being our venue too!). We live in NY and she was going to be in NY for a wedding. I asked if she he could do our engagement pictures in NY and then do our destination wedding in St Augustine. I quickly received an email back that said “let’s do it!” The whole process with Alyssa was so great, easy, and effortless. She checked up on us over our 2-year engagement and even came to our venue walk through when we were in town over the holidays.

On our wedding day, she was there all day with us and WOW did she get some amazing pictures. When I look back on the moments she captured, I tear up at the ceremony, smile at our pictures around St Augustine, and laugh at our reception photos. I can’t believe the pictures we have from out wedding, I will always be able to relive the day through them and that is very special.

We recommend Alyssa for any photos you need taken. She is such an amazing person to work. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out with her more often!

PS. She also has a Photo Booth that was a hit at our wedding! It was a great addition.

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I absolutely LOVED working with Alyssa. She is very calming and truly loves her work which shows in her beautiful photos. You never remember your wedding day, everything goes by in a flash. When we got our pictures we were able to relive the day and enjoy it all over. I am so in love with my photos and could t have asked for anything better! She captured every emotion we were feeling that day and we will remember that for ever

Profile Picture User7601623, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

She is great! Its super easy to work with :) and her work is beautiful!

Profile Picture User5541504, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1469824038 19bb44775fd238d1 lieze   david 413

$100 Off Wedding Package

$1,800.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
I love meeting my clients in person before booking. Creating friendships with my clients is a huge part of creating a wonderful story with photographs. Use this coupon at our in person consultation, and I will take $100 off your package!
#WW0c62ab11ee79e216

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful, beautiful work!!!

We just recently crossed paths with Alyssa but we instantly fell in love with her and her images. Her attention to detail and awe-inspiring ability to capture a wedding from each and every angle and with such intimacy is a rarity in the wedding photography industry. If you want your images to be undeniably memorable and to last a lifetime then look no further, Alyssa is your lady!

Alyssa was a wonderful photographer to work with. She specializes in natural lighting which makes her images very different than other photographers out there. Her images of our products were wonderful and would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Events