Austin, TX 78750 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Alyssa Jarae Photography

• Sarah

Sarah F. · Married on 09/19/2020

Alyssa is Amazing

Alyssa is an amazing wedding photographer! We first met her in a coffee shop and knew we would be a good match so we booked her for our wedding. Neither my fiance nor I had had our pictures taken before, but Alyssa made us so comfortable in front of the camera. She traveled a bit to take our engagement pictures in Andrew's hometown and talked us through taking natural looking pictures. They turned out great. She also was my photographer and hype girl for bridals. Alyssa captured every special moment on our wedding day, and went above and beyond. The second shooter she had come to our wedding was awesome too! I think it's safe to say we couldn't have found a better wedding photographer. Book her, now!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Katie

Katie A. · Married on 07/13/2018

Alyssa is a treasure!!

Alyssa was a complete God send for our wedding.
    My husband and I got married after being engaged for 4 months and she showed up with a bright smile and prepared for a long day. She had such a joy about her and even though my hubby and I don’t love taking pictures, she made it feel effortless and enjoyable!
    Everyone seemed to love being around her and she was quick on her feet to coach the bridal party where to go and what to do. Truly such a gift! The photos she took were just the icing on the cake as well, I got cozy with a cup of coffee and my hubby and teared up going through them. I treasure the photos she took, not only of the wedding, but also that I now have joyful, loving pictures of my dad and I who had passed away 7 months after our wedding day. Number 1 thing to invest in on your wedding day is having photos done by Alyssa, as they are beautiful and 1 of the few things you will get to keep forever from your special day. ♥️

Sent on 01/14/2021

Julia · Married on 01/25/2018

Alyssa took “after” elopement photos for my husband and I and the entire experience was nothing short of excellent. I do NOT like having my photo taken, but I can truly say that every single photo that Alyssa took turned out so good. Not only were the photos gorgeous, but she was also super accommodating. We originally hired her for a completely different situation that ended up getting cancelled and Alyssa went with the flow the entire process. I will 100% use her again. ❤️

Sent on 08/17/2018

• Austin, TX, 78750 See on map
    Location of (Alyssa Jarae Photography)