704 Rockingham Square, Madison, NC 27025 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 2

7 Reviews for Always and Forever Florist

• User4611215 ·

I can't say enough about the wonderful job that Steven and his team did on our wedding! The attention to detail is out of this world!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

From the moment we met Steven, my husband and I knew he was going to be an amazing part of our wedding day. He immediately got to know us as a couple, made personalized suggestions and was willing to adapt to our needs and preferences. Steven was so much more involved in the wedding planning process than I ever thought a florist would be. From the first meeting to the day of the wedding Steven was supportive, creative and fun to work with. Any bride and groom would be lucky to work with Steven and see his art come to life. We cannot express how grateful we are for his talent and commitment to providing excellent service! Even after the wedding we are still receiving compliments on how unique and beautiful our floral arrangements were. Most people at weddings don't even notice the flowers, and yet our guests could not stop talking about our ceremony floral decor. We will be recommending Steven to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2018

From the moment we met Steven from Always and Forever Florist, we knew our vision would come to life! He was very attentive, he knew, without question, what we want for our wedding day. As a bride, I fully trusted his thoughts, opinions, and suggestions knowing he had our interests in mind. Rain or shine, he made 100% sure that my Cinderella dream came true! My husband and I were completely speechless at every detail he put into the final product because he truly made our vision come to reality! Steven, thank you so very much! Words can’t express our gratitude and it’s been a great pleasure!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Real Weddings

• 704 Rockingham Square Madison, 27025 See on map
    8886333312 (Other Phone Number)