98-360 Koauka Loop, Honolulu, HI 96801 Map · Phone number

About Alvarado Photography

Alvarado Photography is your local and premier Wedding and event photographer (Based on Oahu Honolulu Hawaii). They photograph Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Family portraits,Maternity, Petography, Pawtography and Sports action shots which all are typically on location. Styles specialize in are Sepia, Black and white, Soft, glamour, color isolations and many others. They cater to all ( kamaaina, military and abroad visitors) planning their special wedding day or other special events. They are reliable, affordable and would love to the chance to capture your special day.

About the Company

The company was established on August 2008 and consists of two very hard working individuals... Jess and John (married on July 12 2009) they both work fulltime (John rey Alvarado on active duty Airforce and Jesscerrie Lubas works in an advertising company) and operate Alvarado photography as a part time business. The website, blog and galleries are made and updated by John while Jess handles most of the administrative and financial aspect of the business. The final photos and products are collaboration in effort, imagination and style from the couple.

Follow Alvarado Photography on

tanyaandphil1
HAZELANDGARRICK

33 Reviews for Alvarado Photography

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2013

I can not be more pleased with our decision to go with Alvarado photography for our beach wedding in May 2013. After much research to find a good quality photographer who was reasonably priced it almost seem like a no brainer to go with them. Jess was always in close contact every time I had a question and her quick email responses impressed me from the start. When we arrived in hawaii she called me the day before our wedding to confirm everything and I remember her giving me words of encouragement to just relax and get plenty of rest. Her words came with compassion and made me realize she cares for her customers as individuals. When the Big day came she was prompt on her arrival to the beach I think she might have even been early and made the flow from the ceremony to the photo session seamless. She had such a light and comforting personality and any picture that we had suggested we wanted she made sure she took for us. I have to say I was a little worried how the pictures would turn out only because it was really hot in my wedding gown and I felt as if that might have ruined the shots but not a chance with her expertise! Every single picture turned out perfect and I was completely taken back by the way she was able to capture the moment and how perfect every single picture turned out. I would most definantly recommend Alvarado photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer in hawaii and I am completly satisfied with the professionalism and quality they have put into our wedding pictures.

Amanda Martinez
    Fort Collins, Colorado

Sent on 07/02/2013

Debbi · Married on 12/22/2012

WE LOVE ALVARADO PHOTOGRAPHY! They made us feel so comfortable. They felt like they were part of our family. They knew the exact poses to place us in that would result in the perfect photos.

I will admit, I found them on the internet and at first I was a little worried because I only contacted them by e-mail and sent them a deposit. Through the process I found them to have the highest integrity and attention to the details that made me confident that I made the correct decision. They are thorough communicators and I knew they would be there on my wedding day.

The end result is that they were very punctual, professional, caring, organized and artistic. I refer all my friends and family to them and I have no reservations in recommending Alvarado Photography for professional photographs. We plan to use them for family photos and anniversary photos in the future.

Thanks John and Jess! You are the best!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2012

My husband and I live in Alaska and decided to have a low key wedding in Hawaii. We found Alvarado Photography online and booked them based on their pictures alone. They were very easy to communicate with and took the time to answer all of our questions. The day of the wedding they were on time and very attentive. Their attention to detail was amazing and the final product was better then I had imagined. They thought of everything! Both my husband and I were amazed by the results and very happy with the professionalism. You can not go wrong with Jess and John for your wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Alvarado Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• 98-360 Koauka Loop Honolulu, 96801 See on map
    By appointments Only
    Location of (Alvarado Photography)