PO Box 556, Rindge, NH 03461 Map · Phone number

About Alvah Reida Photography LLC

I photograph weddings because they are amazing. I've been an artist all of my life and I'm so lucky to say that I've created a thriving business doing what I love. My love for the job is the reason that I put so much of my heart and soul into the images and quality is always paramount. Your wedding photos will have a unique and artistic style to them that differs from everyone else. Quality is the reason that my work has been featured in publications such as Bride & Groom magazine, WellWed magazine, and Grace Ormonde Wedding Style.

Natural, classic, and effortless are things that come to mind when I create portraits for my wedding clients. It's best to let people interact by whispering into each other's ears, hold each other tight, and sometimes just run in circles, followed by silly laughter. I urge my clients to be comfortable and have fun while I'm capturing the moments that will define their wedding day.

I live with my beautiful wife and children in the country, right on the border of New Hampshire and Massachusetts and I have a studio in Leominster MA. I travel all over New England to serve my clients and I've had the pleasure of photographing weddings in beautiful places such as Hawaii, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, and the mountains of Arizona.

If you value artistic and beautiful photography, feel free to contact me and we can chat about your wedding day.

-Alvah

amr7817fb

18 Reviews for Alvah Reida Photography LLC

Adam C. · Married on 09/21/2018

Highly recommend!

We were blown away with Alvah’s talent and creative eye. He has a very relaxed vibe, but is clearly a perfectionist - you know the whole time he is shooting, that he is absolutely nailing the shot!
    He was always very accessible throughout the planning process and quick to answer our questions. He kept the engagement shoot fun and the overall experience stress-free.
    The Second shooter really adds to the volume of shots - especially those important moments that a split second or a slightly different angle take the captured moment from beautiful to breath taking. We were so pleased with the overall process and ecstatic at the final product.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

Hiring THE photographer was the most important vendor to me to find when planning our wedding. After several months of looking, I was referred to Alvah. The second I saw his gallery I knew I wanted to hire him. His photos are stunning and you absolutely won't regret hiring him. His images are gorgeous and magazine worthy! We are so happy with our gallery and definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2016

From start to finish he was amazing to work with.
    I would like to say that he was the best, took us when he saw a perfect shot to be taken, and was there for anything we wanted to take a well. I have only seen a few samples, but I cannot wait for the final proofs. They are unbelievable. From the lighting, structure, and definition of the pictures they are on point, A++. If you want a perfect day without being bothered for no need pictures and want "the ones" he is the person to choose. I recommend him to all brides looking for those pictures you will look at and be so happy ~~ you need to choose Alvah- he is an amazing photographer! Also I did a 2nd photographer to have all the extra shots, and would defiantly recommended that as well.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Award

Alvah Reida Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,900.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• PO Box 556 Rindge, 03461 See on map
    Location of (Alvah Reida Photography LLC)