Altar Bridal

Leawood, KS View map

We created Altar for brides who want to shop for fresh and fashionable designer dresses in a relaxed and personal atmosphere. Who wouldn’t? We’ve put a new spin on the typical bridal salon experience. An open, laid-back atmosphere. One-on-one attention. And honest, thoughtful consultation to make sure you look simply perfect on your wedding day. We are thrilled to be part of your wedding adventure and especially, this very special step of it. We look forward to giving you the experience you deserve and helping you find much more than just a dress.

Contact us to book your appointment today!

Phone: 913-451-4696

Email: hello@altarbridal.com

Web: www.altarbridal.com

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Darcy
    Darcy M. Married on 11/14/2020

Great service

I had been to a few stores prior to coming to Altar. They carried a designer that had a dress I’d been eyeing online. When I came in, I found out they didn’t carry the exact dress so Sarah offered to order one for me to try on! She was so helpful and made sure to order extra fabric for me so I could have custom sleeves made as well. The environment was relaxing and the service was top notch! Would recommend altar bridal to any brides looking for their perfect dress.
  • Abigayle
    Abigayle G. Married on 09/18/2020

Modern, Boho, Chic, Unique Wedding Dresses!

There are so many unique and beautiful wedding dresses at this boutique! The owner's Nancy and Sarah are absolutely amazing and will help you through every step of the process! Very responsive, and respectful. What really struck me about this shop were all the detailed, yet effortless gowns. There were so many boho/chic options- which was exactly what I was looking for! Overall- no complaints, and great experience!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful experience shopping.

They were so incredibly kind my whole shopping experience. I ended up ordering a dress that they did not even have in stock (I had tried it previously). I wanted to use them because of the great experience I had and they offered a lower price than the other shop. They were very attentive and I received my dress quickly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pond Photography Pond Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with the women of Altar Bridal. They give you sure a real experience and truly care about finding you the perfect dress. If they carry the style you are looking for they are ones you don't want to miss!

Belvoir Winery Belvoir Winery Winery Weddings

Everytime a bride of ours visits Alter bridal they remark at what a fun experience they had trying on dresses. They always mention the wide selection of dresses they have to try on.

A Beautiful Wedding A Beautiful Wedding Wedding Planners

I send my brides to Altar Bridal. The staff is great, friendly and always a pleasure to work with.

5220 West 116th Place Leawood, 66211
Location of (Altar Bridal)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding