Alta Lodge offers a unique and romantic setting for memorable mountain weddings and rehearsal dinners. Located at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon, our intimate lodge offers outstanding personal service and cuisine along with breathtaking views.
From small personal gatherings to grand celebrations, our dedicated staff will assist you with your special event from start to finish, allowing you to relax and enjoy the wedding of your dreams.The Lodge staff focuses on the details of your event so you can fully experience your special occasion.
Located within 32 miles of the Salt Lake International Airport.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 98% of couples
1 User photo
Gina · Married on 08/25/2019
5 star service and view, 2 star dinner - Still no regrets
Brunch here is AMAZING. Venue and backdrop, AMAZING. Service, AMAZING. Our wedding was so wonderful here and our out of town guests had a spectacular and memorable experience.Sent on 09/05/2019
One large drawback: the dinner served is not even close to being comparable to their brunch quality. Our guests were actually shocked at the discrepancy between brunch and dinner. Meat and fish are vastly undersalted, the salad was very commercial, and the bread rolls were hard. If Alta Lodge can improve their dinner quality, this would have been the best venue we could have dreamed of.
Still was worth it for the view and service! (And brunch).
Alta Lodge's reply:Congratulations to you and Michael and thank you for your review, Gina! We are thrilled to know that you and your guests had a spectacular and memorable experience at Alta Lodge and that you enjoyed your overnight stay with Sunday brunch.
Carey Nash · Married on 07/20/2019
A perfect wedding!
I don't know where to begin. Alta Lodge was the perfect place for our wedding. The views are obviously stunning to the point you don't even need much decor. More importantly; all the staff, especially Lindsay, Emma and Greg were were tremendous. Very helpful, patient, well organized, friendly and fun. Everything ran seamlessly and the night turned out better than we imagined! The staff worked with the vendors to make sure every one was on the same page and on time, all behind the scenes. They put all their efforts into keeping us happy, all with smiles on their faces. All in all it was a fabulous experience and we could not be happier that we chose Alta Lodge! Thank you guys for everything it was perfect!!Sent on 07/31/2019
Alta Lodge's reply:Thank you for your kind words Carey! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that Alta Lodge was the perfect venue for your wedding. We think it's a special place and love hearing that we exceeded your expectations. Wishing you and Paul all the best and we look forward to seeing you back in Alta again soon!
Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2017
1. Maren, the wedding coordinator, is amazing. The day of the wedding was a breeze—she took care of EVERYTHING. The whole space was completely set up with all of our decorations, place settings, and guest book. She helped us immensely when we didn’t know where and when we were supposed to walk down the aisle and she made all of the transitions from each part of our evening very smooth and easy.Sent on 08/02/2017
2. The rest of the staff at the Alta Lodge were incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever stayed anywhere that has been so accommodating. There are a lot of stairs getting in and out of the building, and the staff jumped to help anyone with any bags and were super quick to drive my 93 year-old grandma to the venue so she didn’t have to take the stairs.
3. The view from where the ceremony takes place is breathtaking. I’ve never been to a wedding before when people exclaim how gorgeous the background is (now, it was our wedding, so it makes sense that people are telling us nice things, but we totally agree!).
4. This place is super affordable and easy to understand the billing. They were transparent about all of the charges. We loved that there were so many things included in the price: a free night, a wedding coordinator, flowers, linens, etc.
5. If you like eclectic and cool places, this is the place. We loved that there was a hot tub and that breakfast was included every day. The brunch was AMAZING. There was a nice room on the top floor that was a common area for us to continue our wedding celebration after the actual wedding was over.
6. When we asked the Lodge about how they felt about having a queer wedding, they were very enthusiastic about us having our wedding there. One of the staff, Gregg, went out of his way to tell us how proud they were to have our wedding there. He also informed us that we were the first queer wedding at the Lodge. We are happy to say that we were the first and that we could see anyone feeling completely welcome here!
Alta Lodge Price Rates