Herriman, UT 84096 Map · Phone number

About Whitney Hunt Photography

I'm Whitney. I love Oreos, Disneyland, dry shampoo, Harry Potter, backlight and Mexican Coke. I like the beach, but am land-locked here in Utah. So I try to get to a beach as often as I can and it isn't as often as I would like. I firmly believe that Disneyland is "the Happiest Place on Earth". Since my husband and I have been married (in 2004), we've averaged a trip about every 18 months.

I also love being a photographer and chances are really good that if you are reading this, then I would love to be YOUR photographer!

Find me on Instagram! www.instagram.com/whitneyhuntphoto

Whitney Hunt Photography 7
  • Ansley

Ansley Merrill · Married on 07/20/2019

BEST Photographer EVER!

I LOVE WHITNEY! I wanted a photographer that captured the special and fun moments of our wedding day without being all up in our faces and Whitney was fantastic. We saw her work from my husband's brother's wedding and loved her style, perspective, and clarity she brought in her photography. She was my saving grace with helping me with little and big things. She is the friendliest person who makes you feel comfortable and can laugh and have a conversation with. She is always willing to work with you and calms you down in some of the stressful moments of the wedding day. She is an absolute dream!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Whitney Hunt Photography 8
    Whitney Hunt Photography 9
    Whitney Hunt Photography 10
    Whitney Hunt Photography 11

Alexis Mullins · Married on 02/23/2019

AMAZING experience!

Whitney was so amazing to work with! She was so much fun and made taking pictures easy! She was so detail oriented and captured everything from our engagements to wedding day so perfectly! Not to mention was she also so prepared to brave the FREEZING January weather. She had gloves and handwarmers all set for us and made sure we had treats and drinks at our reception. Talk about going the extra mile! Whitney was also so organized throughout the whole day and speedy and smooth with the group photos. She was so timely with editing photos and awesome at communicating through the months leading up to our wedding. We are so grateful for the work she put into these photos that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Shantelle · Married on 09/09/2018

I can't even begin to praise Whitney Hunt highly enough! Every single moment of working with her was fantastic. Her professionalism was impeccable and her thoroughness was perfect; from the first contact, to signing the contract, to her thorough inquiries about me and my partner and our story and our wedding, to receiving the final images. From the beginning I knew that Whitney would be a great fit. She went above and beyond my expectations! Just as it's hard to pick a favorite moment from the wedding, it's hard to pick one favorite part of working with Whitney; but, I think my favorite part was her personality and her openness and friendliness. She was definitely a professional there to do a job, but it also felt like she was good friend. She didn't seem like a stranger at all, and for me, that was huge! She captured every single detail that I could've wanted. In the end, I received probably close to 400-500 beautifully edited images? (I haven't actually counted them, but there are a LOT) and while I was expecting to get them back about a month after the wedding, we had them back in two weeks! I can't recommend WhitneyHuntPhotography highly enough!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Whitney Hunt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints