M. Felt Photography

Saint George, UT View map
$2,252 Most Popular Price

$2,252 Most Popular Price

Hello! I’m McKenzi. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer based in Southern Utah. I love to travel and will go anywhere for your wedding! I’ve been photographing people in love since 2010. I have a Bachelor’s degree from Chapman University in Political Science and Studio Art (interesting combination, I know). After graduation I moved to Washington, DC to work for a children’s advocacy organization and dip my toes in the political waters. I loved my time in this city, but my heart belongs to Utah. After a few years I moved back to the West and pursued my aspirations in photography. I’ve been married for two years and have beautiful twin stepdaughters.

I love photography because it allows me to capture the precious little moments in life that we can take for granted. I like to keep things simple during our session and capture the love that exists within authentic moments. Each and every time I shoot, I am grateful for the wonderful people that welcome me into the most intimate and precious moments of their lives. I would love the chance to share that with you too!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2252

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Molly
    Molly M. Married on 11/05/2019

The Absolute BEST!

My husband and I are so thankful for McKenzi! Our experience having McKenzi photograph our intimate wedding in East Zion was beyond amazing! McKenzi has a very calming and uplifting vibe about her, which is important on the biggest day of your lives. She made us feel so comfortable, she made the experience so enjoyable, and she has undeniable skills. We have only seen a few teaser photos so far but I am already in love with these photos. We highly recommend M. Felt Photography. Thank you McKenzi! XO
    Lara Married on 07/24/2016
    Words can't begin to describe McKenzi's talent! She and her husband Joey were an immense pleasure to work with. She seamlessly captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding. I am completely blown away by her work. She made sure to capture everything I wanted and SO much more! I was an incredibly nervous bride, but McKenzi's grace and kindness made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She captures the light in EVERY photo she takes! I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me and Glen! We had so much fun with you and Joey! Highly highly recommend M. Felt Photography! Best wedding decision we made!
    Scarlett Married on 05/28/2016
    My husband and I chose McKenzi to take our engagements, bridals, and wedding photos and we both could not be happier with her services. McKenzi is so amazing and has such a gift with capturing people's emotions and making them feel comfortable. Having a good photographer was very important to me and McKenzi exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone in search of a wedding photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

M. Felt Photography Price Rates

Saint George, UT, 84770
Location of (M. Felt Photography)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding