alpenglow artistry

Rockford, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Rockford, Illinois, Alpenglow Artistry specializes in all things makeup and cannot wait to be a part of your special day! Owner and lead makeup artist, Nicole, seeks to enhance the natural beauty of each of her clients. This experienced makeup artist can bring her services to your location of convenience in the Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin areas.

Experience

Nicole’s makeup experience varies from bridal to fashion and from film to television. This professional earned her certification through a detailed training program for makeup artistry from Make Up First School in Chicago. She continues to further her education to date with current trends. She also uses quality, professional products.

Wedding services with Nicole begin with a consultation so that this beauty professional can fully understand your expectations for your wedding look. These services include makeup artistry and men’s grooming, with trials available prior to your big day. You can avail of eye makeup, contouring, airbrushing, natural makeup, tattoo coverage, and false lash application with alpenglow artistry. Additionally, group bookings are available. You and your wedding party can enjoy the ministrations of this makeup professional for your special celebration.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn H. Getting married on 10/22/2022

What an amazing experience!

I am so happy that I went with Nicole for my wedding day makeup! She does such amazing work and really listened to what I was looking for. I’m not a big makeup person so I was anxious I wouldn’t look like myself but I looked exactly how I wanted to on my big day! She was very timely in her responses and super easy to work with. I also thought her prices were on par with what I was expecting for services. It’s nice that she offers different packages for the bride to tailor to what brides may be looking for! I would highly recommend Alpenglow Artistry!!
    Ali H. Married on 02/09/2022

Excellent Service

Nicole was so flexible, professional, and personable throughout the process. Nicole did an amazing job with all the make up needs.
    Rosa P. Married on 10/23/2021

Nicole was amazing to work with!

Nicole was so wonderful to work with! When looking for a makeup artist for my wedding, I was looking for an artist that had a very natural style. I don't regularly wear makeup on a daily basis, so finding an artist like Nicole was such a perfect fit. She has a very radiant and natural style to her work. She did such an amazing job and gave me exactly what I wanted. She was always so responsive to my inquiries and so pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

5282 Longvalley drive Rockford, IL, 61109
815-501-1562
Location of (alpenglow artistry)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding