130 Vallecitos De Oro, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Allie's Party Equipment Rentals, Inc.

Behind every wedding planner, event planner, caterer, production company or private party in San Diego and Riverside, you will find a great party rental company. Allie’s Party Equipment Rental, Inc., is that party rental company, California’s premier source for party rentals, wedding supplies, event rentals and tent rentals. Quality, Service, Reliability and Capability. These are the cornerstones that make Allie’s Party Equipment Rental, Inc., the trusted party rental company chosen by leading wedding planners, event planners, caterers, event venues and hosts throughout San Diego and Riverside Counties.

Follow Allie's Party Equipment Rentals, Inc. on

Allie's Party Equipment Rentals, Inc.

8 Reviews for Allie's Party Equipment Rentals, Inc.

Tracey Lundy · Married on 01/18/2019

Excellent service

Leading up to our wedding the weather decided to take a turn towards rainy days! I contacted Allies and spoke with Gloria about a tent rental for the Temecula Creek Inn - Stone House venue. She was very knowledgeable in regards to what we would need for the size of party & and how it would best be laid out for the venue. She helped calm my nerves about the stress of a weather change. She immediately got me a quote on the tent with lighting, heaters, chandeliers, etc. and reassured me she would keep this on hold until the last minute for us. Fortunately the weather did change for us & we were clear sky’s and sunny for the wedding so we did not end up using Allies Rentals but I was so appreciative of Gloria and her help I wanted to make sure everyone knew you’d be in good hands with this company!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jessie · Married on 07/17/2016

From the minute I spoke to Allie's on the phone, I knew we could trust them with our party rentals for our wedding. Our venue had strict rules for set up and take down, and Allie's ensured me that they have worked there before and will not let us down. They gave us a nice deal on our services as well. Thank you Allie's!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Joy · Married on 08/22/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Allie's rentals. They were so professional and so willing to make our dreams come true. Mike helped us with ideas for set up and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Our reception was exactly what I envisioned, if not better and I could not be happier.

Thank you Allie Rentals!