Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

16 Reviews for All About Sweets

4.7

Stephanie did an amazing job on my wedding cake! Not only did she do my wedding cake but also my grooms cake which was the neatest cake! My husband loves the Tampa bay buccaneers and I wanted to surprise him with a bucs cake and she made a huge football with his name on it an the bucs symbol it was so cool and he loved it!!! My wedding cake was a whole other story! It was truly everything I had hoped and imagined it would be I was truly speechless when I walked in and saw my cake she did an AMAZING job to say the least! And on top of that they both tasted soooooo good I will definitely use her again for any occasion that I need a cake or any sweets! I'm thinking our 1 year anniversary if not sooner!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

All about sweets provided us with some great custom cupcakes for our wedding. All of this was done over email as I live in the UK.
They did such a fantastic job and the cakes looked and tasted great!
It was great value for money too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/11, 4 Reviews
0.7

We did not use for a wedding cake. We purchased "gourmet" cupcake and cake pops for my daughter's sixth sweet-shoppe themed birthday party. When I called to order, I was told only certain flavors were available because they are only baked once a week! I was hesitant but had already prepaid and was told they would be great, so I placed the order for one dozen mixed cupcakes and one dozen cake pops. My husband picked them up do I didn't see them until it was too late. I cannot express how bad these looked except to say that they tasted equally as bad! Any novice could've done better with a store-bought box cake mix and jar of frosting. Nothing gourmet about these! Every last one of them were thrown in the trash!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/28/11, 1 Review