Alissa Joy Makeup Artistry

Forest, VA Visit website

Alissa Joy Makeup Artistry is based in Forest, Virginia. With an open, creative approach, this professional works closely with clients to create a personalized look for their special day. She goes out of her way to accommodate your style needs, creating a curated look that celebrates all of your natural beauty.

Alissa Joy Makeup Artistry offers a range of styling services to clients on their wedding day. For a more curated experience, Alissa also provides makeup trials and consultations, letting you experiment in a more relaxed setting. If required, groups can also be catered to, allowing you to get ready in a fun-filled environment. Alissa is an on-site makeup artist, allowing her to save you time on your special day by traveling directly to you.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Raven
    Raven R. Married on 05/07/2021

The best!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist on my wedding day! Alissa was so easy to get along with and always makes sure you are comfortable while she is doing your makeup. I had never had my makeup professionally done before, so I put my full trust into Alissa when she came for my trial run. You can tell she is truly passionate about what she does, and she takes her time with every single detail. My makeup was flawless throughout the entire day, and I felt so beautiful! I would give her more than 5 stars if I could!

Alissa Joy Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so so much Raven! It was a pleasure getting to know you & your family on your special day. You looked like an absolute angel and I'm so happy that I was help you feel your best on you & your husbands special day !

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding