Maitland, FL 32751 Map · Phone number

About Alison Epps Photography

HI!!! Thanks so much for taking a moment to browse through a bit of my work. I would love to get to know a bit more about your wedding so I hope you take some time to visit my blog and website.

I am Floridian, born and raised and IN LOVE with the Sunshine State. I had a blast over the past few years in Savannah and Denver where destination weddings were just jaw dropping, but I missed home. Now, in Orlando I am finding all new inspiration in the City Beautiful and am so pumped about each wedding I have the honor of photographing here.

I have been photographing weddings since I was 15 so it is pretty much all I have ever wanted to do career-wise. I was blessed to have one of the greatest photography colleges nearby and I got a degree in Photographic Technology from the Southeast Center for Photographic Studies! Aside from all the nitty gritty details about my business my ideal bride and groom are ones that end up becoming friends before AND after the wedding. I truly value each and every couple and my work is not complete until I am able to record authentic laughs, whispers, giggles and ooey gooey love!! ;)

I am blessed beyond measure to do what I love for a living. I can't wait to hear your story!!

CHEERS!

aep6927
13706e76456fcd79 1418249416841 aep2855

14 Reviews for Alison Epps Photography

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

Alison was so fun to work with and our pictures are amazing! We were worried about our nighttime wedding and all of our pictures being outside in the dark, but she worked wonders with the lightning and they look perfect!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Kelly · Married on 02/13/2016

I really cannot say enough good things about Allison. My wedding was hectic, we had a lot of last minute cancellations including our venue 3 months out from our date, and throughout it all Allison was beyond accommodating and easy going. Aside from that, her pictures are phenomenal - there are a lot of photographers to choose from, and a lot are overbooking and for lack of a better phrase 'self made', which can really go in either direction in terms of professionalism and product- Allison is a true artist, she used both digital and film for our pictures, and she clearly knows what she is doing. On the day of, she was a friendly face and put both my husband and I at ease, and it shows in our pictures- we were natural in our smiles and laughs.

For all the money and planning to goes into a wedding, it's over so quickly and you're left with pictures to last a lifetime. Aside from the person you marry, your photographer is probably the most important person to take into consideration, and I really could not be happier with our pictures!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

We would HIGHLY recommend Alison Epps for a wedding photographer. Her images speak louder than words, the girl is talented! Her ability to capture light is breath taking. My husband and I aren't the type to be comfortable in front of a camera, but Alison managed to somehow make us look like movie stars!!
    We really couldn't have been happier! She helped ensure the day ran smoothly. Alison was on top of the schedule but also flexible when the schedule went out the window-which happens with weddings! We had so much fun and Alison was a huge part in that!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alison Epps Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Oh So Classy Events
    Oh So Classy Events Wedding Planners

Alison is a fantastic photographer to work with! She's outgoing, talented and is great with keeping the event on time with all the photos on the couple's wish list. Love working with her!!

• Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

OWPR has enjoyed doing many events at the beautiful Polasek Museum. They are so easy to work with and Annie is always a pleasure to do business with!

• Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
    Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Allison Epps is not only a phenomenal photographer but also the sweetest most down to earth girl you will ever meet!!! She is such a joy to work with and our clients who have used Allison for their wedding have been so overjoyed with how gorgeous the photos are! She is very professional and talented!

• Maitland, 32751 See on map
    3213032194 (Other Phone Number)