Randolph, MA 02368 Map · Phone number

About ali rosa photography

Ali Rosa photographs weddings and events in Boston, Cape Cod, Newport, or just about anywhere.

ali rosa 9
ali rosa 9

15 Reviews for ali rosa photography

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Photography

Ali, captured all of our love, not to be cheesy, it can be hard to do and she knows what she is doing. From Engagement photos to wedding photos, She was willing to work with me and provided guidance throughout all of our sessions. She happened to capture everyone in their happiest moments naturally and it really is something special to see.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Ali, she was amazing from start to finish. We had so much fun doing our engagement photos with her, she had so many great ideas and was open to our ideas too, it made for such a great experience for us. Leading up to the wedding Ali was always responsive and super organized, which my type A personality totally appreciated. She had given me a timeline of the day of the Wedding when we first booked with her, which was so helpful to have throughout the planning process. She even told us what time the sunset would be on the day of our wedding...11+ months out! The day would not have gone as smooth as it did if it weren't for Ali, she made sure to keep us on time and where we needed to be, I never had to worry about a thing! Our wedding pictures came out amazing, she really captured who we are as a couple and as individuals. We love Ali and will continue to use her throughout the years, she really is so talented and such a wonderful person too!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2017

Ali was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process!!!! She is AMAZING!!! The photography for our wedding was one of my top priorities, so I spent a LOT of time looking at photos and talking to different photographers. I had a really specific idea of the kinds of photos I wanted, so I was really particular about finding someone who captured the glowing, ethereal bridal style and the dramatic landscapes I had in my head. Not to mention, I'm a little shy about having my photo taken, so it was really important to me to find someone who was both talented and had the right, calming presence. My (now!) husband and I knew Ali was the right person the moment we met her for our engagement photos. She came out to our area of Cape Cod and we immediately felt so at ease with her. She is warm, funny, creative and so so TALENTED!!! She traipsed through woodland trails to get to a bridge over a marsh and even waded out into the tide when we noticed a giant rock in the middle of the inlet that would make the perfect photo. Our engagement photos came back even more beautiful than we could have hoped for. But all that doesn't even begin to capture how amazing she was when it poured all day on our wedding day. Everything we had pictured went out the window and logistics were immediately 10 times harder as flash flood sirens went off right as we had to get to the venue. I had so many emotions between getting married, missing my mom who had passed away, and then - the monsoon. Ali was the most kind and calming influence throughout the whole day. She made sure I didn't get wet, and got the help needed to get everyone safely through the rain. In the only 5 minute window without rain all day, there she was, ushering us out to get some beautiful pictures by the harbor! When I was wishing for a clear bubble umbrella for outdoor photos, out it came bc she'd brought one with her! I didn't even need to ask! Go with Ali and it'll be the best decision you make!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017