ali rosa photography Reviews

15 | Randolph, MA

15 Reviews for ali rosa photography

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Photography

Ali, captured all of our love, not to be cheesy, it can be hard to do and she knows what she is doing. From Engagement photos to wedding photos, She was willing to work with me and provided guidance throughout all of our sessions. She happened to capture everyone in their happiest moments naturally and it really is something special to see.

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Ali, she was amazing from start to finish. We had so much fun doing our engagement photos with her, she had so many great ideas and was open to our ideas too, it made for such a great experience for us. Leading up to the wedding Ali was always responsive and super organized, which my type A personality totally appreciated. She had given me a timeline of the day of the Wedding when we first booked with her, which was so helpful to have throughout the planning process. She even told us what time the sunset would be on the day of our wedding...11+ months out! The day would not have gone as smooth as it did if it weren't for Ali, she made sure to keep us on time and where we needed to be, I never had to worry about a thing! Our wedding pictures came out amazing, she really captured who we are as a couple and as individuals. We love Ali and will continue to use her throughout the years, she really is so talented and such a wonderful person too!

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2017

Ali was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process!!!! She is AMAZING!!! The photography for our wedding was one of my top priorities, so I spent a LOT of time looking at photos and talking to different photographers. I had a really specific idea of the kinds of photos I wanted, so I was really particular about finding someone who captured the glowing, ethereal bridal style and the dramatic landscapes I had in my head. Not to mention, I'm a little shy about having my photo taken, so it was really important to me to find someone who was both talented and had the right, calming presence. My (now!) husband and I knew Ali was the right person the moment we met her for our engagement photos. She came out to our area of Cape Cod and we immediately felt so at ease with her. She is warm, funny, creative and so so TALENTED!!! She traipsed through woodland trails to get to a bridge over a marsh and even waded out into the tide when we noticed a giant rock in the middle of the inlet that would make the perfect photo. Our engagement photos came back even more beautiful than we could have hoped for. But all that doesn't even begin to capture how amazing she was when it poured all day on our wedding day. Everything we had pictured went out the window and logistics were immediately 10 times harder as flash flood sirens went off right as we had to get to the venue. I had so many emotions between getting married, missing my mom who had passed away, and then - the monsoon. Ali was the most kind and calming influence throughout the whole day. She made sure I didn't get wet, and got the help needed to get everyone safely through the rain. In the only 5 minute window without rain all day, there she was, ushering us out to get some beautiful pictures by the harbor! When I was wishing for a clear bubble umbrella for outdoor photos, out it came bc she'd brought one with her! I didn't even need to ask! Go with Ali and it'll be the best decision you make!!!

K · Married on 04/08/2017

Ali is absolutely amazing! She is incredibly talented and so easy to work with. Her photos were stunning and I couldn't believe how well she captured the more emotional moments. She also delivered so many photos, which was great because there wasn't a single thing she missed! Whether it was a particular detail that I wanted to be able to remember, a moment that was special to me, or a shot with a particular person/group of people, she nailed it all. I don't think anyone else I know that has gotten married recently has felt this way. Ali is also very organized - she went above and beyond with helping me plan out the schedule for the day and with helping us stay on track throughout. We had requested a ton of different combinations in our formal photos and she managed to get every single one and more without ever making the process feel long or drawn out. Ali also did such a great job of putting us at ease and making us feel comfortable. She kept things really enjoyable and fun. All my friends and family could not stop talking about how wonderful she was! From the beginning, Ali always made feel feel like she cared as much about my wedding as I did. I think this is evident in the quality of her work. You will be hard-pressed to find someone else like that. I truly cannot recommend her enough.

Natalie · Married on 11/26/2016

Working with Ali was incredible! I recently got my wedding pictures back and they are beautiful! She got some amazing shots! My favorites include pictures of us with my grandmother and a few by the sunset, which I have already made into canvases. Ali was my favorite vendor to work with. She is organized, professional, talented! I can go on and on! My pictures all look so natural, not posed at all which was important to me. It's like she caught the feeling of the night in the pictures. We highly recommend Ali and look forward to working with her again!

Michael · Married on 09/26/2015

Ali and her assistant were nothing short of fantastic. We had seen her work from two other weddings we knew she had done, and was on our short list of potential photographers. From her initial session with us to shoot our engagement photos, through the entire wedding day, she was patient and helpful and captured some amazing moments. While all of her work was great, I have to say that her shots of our 7 nephews were among the best as she seems to have a knack for children.

Our photos arrived timely and were truly breathtaking. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Karen · Married on 08/08/2015

We had a really wonderful day working with Ali Rosa and her assistant Renee. While she was familiar with our venue, Ali made sure to get there early and look for spots to get great shots. She was able to capture the spirit of our celebration, the beauty of the day and totally made us feel at ease! Our families and friends expressed how much they were impressed with our photographer. Ali was great at organizing us during the formal pictures, pulling us away at key moments (gorgeous sunset pictures) and during the reception blended in so well. We just received a preview of our pictures and they look amazing! We can't wait to see even more!

My fiance and I and our families cannot thank Ali enough for the absolutely gorgeous wedding photos that she and her associate took of our wedding day. Ali was able to capture not only the look of the day, but the feeling. I don't know how she does it! We didn't want to do a lot of formal photos and Ali listened to exactly what we wanted, she captured amazing candid photos from so many precious moments throughout the day and night. We are having trouble choosing our favorites for an album, they are all gorgeous! Not only are thrilled with the images, but Ali was such a good presence to have on our wedding day. She was easy going, but made sure we got all the shots we wanted. She made us feel so comfortable too! We cannot overstate how highly we recommend her wedding photography! We can't wait to have babies so she can photograph them too :). Thank you Ali!!

Alexis · Married on 09/15/2012

Ali Rosa exceeded our expectations. We had an engagement session a year or so prior to the wedding and she was great at helping us to be more comfortable in front of the camera. By the time the wedding came, we knew her and felt really comfortable. We provided her with a list of detail and family shots and she captured everything. We had a tight timeline and she directed the whole photo session to make sure we got all the shots we wanted in a short period of time. Our venue dropped the ball on a few things throughout the wedding as well and Ali was there to pick it up and make sure everything ran smoothly. She went above and beyond her role as photographer and we were so grateful.

We just got the photos back recently and they are beautiful. Ali works with an assistant photographer too, which was really great because we have shots from two perspectives of the same scene. For 2 photographers, her package prices are reasonable too. Choose Ali!

Tracey · Married on 01/14/2012

Ali did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She was so easy to work with and we would definitely recommend her.

Elyse · Married on 10/22/2011

Ali is an absolute joy to work with! She took breathtaking photos for my wedding and really captured the magic of my special day. She gets the job done without being pushy or overintrusive and is very approachable, responsive, and timely. Ali is passionate, professional, and super talented, and I highly recommend her!

Laura · Married on 07/11/2009

Ali was awesome. She makes you feel comfortable and takes beautiful pictures.

Stacy · Married on 07/19/2008

She was wonderful. She was kindly assertive, directive, organized, helpful, and fun. We had a lot of people in our wedding party, as well as a HUGE family and she managed to get all of the “formals” done that I wanted, as well as all the informals. She was never in anyone’s face and she got every shot. My parents saw my nephew doing something cute and went to have her take a picture…and she had already taken it! She didn’t miss a beat and was really fun. She remembered everyone’s name and when she got on the stage to take some pictures, the band leader told her she couldn’t be on his stage unless she “boogied down”… so she did! She also took the time to travel up to the space to see the venue and meet with us up there. She walked around and got inspired so that on the wedding day, she knew exactly where she wanted to take pictures! I highly recommend her and she was worth every penny!

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2006

I can't say enough about Ali. I even recommended her to others and my now Sister-In-Law just used her. I was first attracted to her service because her prices were a lot less than many other vendors in the area. After seeing her sample photos, I was sold. She is SO nice and laid back and most of the time, I didn't even know she was at the wedding. The only time I really did is when we did the formal pictures. She got so many great candid shots and the pictures (well over 500 of them) came out awesome. It took me longer to figure out which ones to have enlarged than to plan my wedding! She's really open to ideas and is great to work with.

Ali was so easy to work with. She was flexible when it came to logistics, she remembered to take every picture I had requested and was able to help keep the whole bridal party on schedule and moving along when we were behind schedule. Although she was six months pregnant, she didn't let that get in the way of doing her job. She's incredibly professional but also so down to earth and sweet. I would highly recommend her to anyone! I can't wait to see my pictures. I have no doubt they would turn out awesome!