12 Bank Street, Cranston, RI 02920 Map · Phone number

About Alfred Travieso's Sound Force Unlimited

We are by far the most affordable and inexpensive Formal Professional Disc Jockey Company in the market. We have many years of experience performing at Weddings, Proms, School Dances, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions, Banquets, Christmas Parties and Much More! Music from the 1940’s through the present, State of the Art Sound and Light Show Available. We feature a former Radio and Television personality, Formally Attired Disc Jockeys and Personalized Service.
We have music from the 1940’s to the present, from salsa to swing. We also have Spanish, Italian, Irish, Greek, Jewish, and Portuguese just to name a few. If you know you would like to hear a particular type of music, there’s a good chance that it’s in our library, just tell us in advance. If by chance we don’t have it, we will by the time of your function.
Our company is comprised of two seasoned performers who have an enormous amount of entertainment experience. Relative to the amount of events, at which we perform every year, we are constantly performing, which keeps our skills sharp at all times. Alfred Travieso, known as "Danger Boy" Alfredo, was formerly heard on 92 PRO-FM and B101.5 FM Morning Radio Shows and is now the host, producer and director of Back Stage Entertainment television show. He has been a former radio personality, a professional wrestler as seen with the WWE and television personality and has been featured on the cover and in many newspapers, magazines and newsletters pertaining to the world of radio & entertainment.

Entrepreneur Of The Month: ME Magazine - May 2007

h481 copy

11 Reviews for Alfred Travieso's Sound Force Unlimited

Ainsley Musotic · Married on 10/12/2018

10/12/18 wedding

We booked Alfredo about a year before our wedding after witnessing him at a cousins wedding. He is honestly one of the nicest men I’ve ever met and is clearly passionate about what he does. We met right in his home, he had so many pictures and thank you cards to show us as well as videos. We talked for hours as if we had known him forever! The week of the wedding we had been so busy that we didn’t send in our song list on time, he just kindly reminded us and asked questions to make sure he had all of the right songs. The day of the wedding we realized we didn’t have any songs to walk into and he was so accommodating to let us choose them last minute without a problem. I would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2018

Alfred is one of the DJs that my venue, Blissful Meadows, recommends and I'm so glad he is! He was very friendly and responsive via email. He played music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our dance floor was packed the whole night because Alfred played great song after great song. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/08/2017

My fiancé and I booked Alfred Travieso after seeing him do an amazing job at our friend’s wedding. When I called him and mentioned that I was referred by my friend (who he clearly remembered because he gave very specific details about her and her family--that’s some attention to detail and someone who cares about his brides and grooms), he worked with me to find something that fit within my budget. Unlike other DJs I had talked to, he was not dissuaded by the fact that he would have to provide music in three different places: the chapel, the cocktail hour room, and in the ballroom (I got married at the Kay Chapel with the reception and cocktail hour at the Hotel Viking). Despite the extra work and coordination on his part, he was still incredibly affordable!

Alfred and his assistant Jeremy were professional and great with our guests. He took all the requests from our guests and played a huge variety of music. We had people of all ages constantly on our dance floor! I highly recommend Alfred if you are looking for a high-quality and highly affordable DJ!

Sent on 04/24/2017