Candler, Candler, NC 28715 Map · Phone number

About Alexa Bonsey Photography

Alexa Bonsey Photography is a photography business in Candler, North Carolina. Alexa took to photography when she became unexpectedly ill and was not able to engage with the world around her as she once did. During this time she used her camera to help you look beyond her limitations to find meaning and joy in the details of the world and life.

Every wedding tells a story, maybe yours is humor, joy, commitment, resiliency, or tenderness. Through a collection of images, Alexa captures your emotion, love, joy, bond and wedding day love story. She offers packages for elopements and weddings of all sizes. She often shoots alongside her partner, Wes, when a second photographer is needed for your big day. Her services include:

• Destination and travel

aubrieandbenlowres 297

7 Reviews for Alexa Bonsey Photography

• Rebecca O'Donnell

Rebecca · Married on 06/10/2017

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken with Alexa last month and it was an amazing experience overall! She made us feel so comfortable and was very receptive to our own ideas which was so important to us since we had never had professional photos taken of us before. I've received some preview photos and they are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to use them for our wedding invitations and to decorate our apartment! So thankful to have found such an amazing photographer!

Sent on 05/02/2016

I found Alexa while searching for a local photographer in Bar Harbor, Maine. I had planned to propose to my girlfriend in Acadia National Park and wanted to have a photo session scheduled for our families. Alexa was wonderful to work with! She made us feel at ease in front of the camera, allowed us to be ourselves, and captured the little moments between posed shots that illustrate our love. The photos are perfect, intimate, and memorable. Our families will be getting prints for Christmas gifts for sure. Thanks again Alexa!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Alison · Married on 09/10/2016

I hired Alexa to be the photographer for my intimate wedding on Mount Desert Island, Maine. Inviting only 9 people to your wedding means that you really want to not only like the work that your vendors do, but you want to like them as people too. Alexa fit right in. We met her in May for our engagement shoot. She trekked up Great Head in the rain with us, and we not only have amazing photos, but forged lasting memories of that day.
    On our wedding day, we were surrounded by our closest family members only, and we were honored to have Alexa join our tribe for the day. Our wedding ceremony was unearthly... so magical. I remember having so many emotions and just being in the moment. I honestly did not notice Alexa working during the ceremony at all. Later, my sister in law was telling me about how hard she was working to get all the shots. Alexa then efficiently got through our family shot list, and graciously dealt with our families insistence on taking iPhone pictures. Later, my husband and I joined Alexa on a quick trip around Acadia National Park to take portraits. We were treated to almost immediate previews, and are so excited to see the rest. You will not regret the decision to work with Alexa Bonsey Photography. She is professional, but easy going. One of the best decisions I made during wedding planning.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Alexa Bonsey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files