Alex Adams Photography

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Choosing your wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you’ll make during your planning process. They will be with you ALL day. They are there to help you be in the right place at the right time, to help rangle straying family members and groomsmen, to assure you that everything is fine if something goes wrong, and to preserve all of the details and emotion of a day that will go by much too fast. I have been a bride and an event planner, so I know what you are experiencing during your engagement and wedding. I am there to help guide you through the whirlwind as well as organize people and timelines so you have the best imagery possible and all of your dream shots.

When you hire Alex Adams Photography you will have a trained photographer covering your wedding day. I know how to handle bad lighting, broken camera gear and grumpy family members. I will guide you through your engagement photos, bridals, wedding day schedule and shot lists. Getting married is a big deal and you will have a lot on your plate. My goal is to make the photography easy for you.

I enjoy using natural light in the right way to make you look beautiful and radiant but am well versed in artificial light when needed. I always incorporate contemporary, photo journalistic, editorial, and traditional shots into my shooting, so that you and all of your family members who will want images have something to suit their personal tastes.

I strive to shoot for clients who value beautiful imagery as much as I do. I believe that your wedding photography is art so I hope you do too! If tangible, printed products are important to you I offer wedding collections with built in products discounts. If you have other priorities I offer a la carte "build your own" collections where you can create the exact package that works for you.

My greatest loves are beautiful light, interesting and kind people, delicious food, exotic places, authentic moments, romantic details, my husband, and my shi tzu Saki. I believe that you should really like your wedding photographer and their style of photography. This person will spend a lot of time with you and the images they create will be what you have to remember your day by. I love weddings and look forward to meeting you! Thank you for considering me to take part in such an important time in your lives.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Canvas
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Averi Married on 08/18/2018

Best part of our wedding!

What a great experience!! To start from the beginning - Alex took our Engagement photos which can be awkward if you aren't trained models which we are far from! She made us feel so comfortable and explained things to help us relax so we looked normal in our photos. Our engagement photos turned out amazing.
    As everyone knows who is planning a wedding...things don't go as planned. Well that is an understatement with the amount of hiccups we ran into. Alex was what kept me sane by basically helping me through a lot of questions. She helped me have the most perfect and smooth running day.
    On the day of, she was amazing! Taking pictures of hundreds of people is like herding cats and she took charge of all of them. Our pictures turned so amazing. She gave us some sneak peeks for Thank You cards and when we saw them, we couldn't wait to see the rest!!!
    Financially speaking, we thought Alex was reasonably priced for the amount of work she did and I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!
    Tara Married on 08/12/2017
    Alex was an absolute dream to work with, from getting back to me quickly with every crazy question I had via email to the big day where she was incredibly organized, getting our rambunctious friends and family wrangled for group pictures. The pictures she took are breath taking, I had tears streaming down my cheeks when I first looked at them all because the joy and fun of our day came rushing back. She seemed to capture the happiness and love that my husband and I share together and with our friends and family. Most importantly she made 2 incredibly awkward people look like models and absolutely gorgeous and in love. I can't say enough!
    Tara Married on 02/18/2017
    I could not have been happier with Alex! She is so talented and professional! I was so nervous about choosing a wedding photographer, but she made everything so easy! She responded with in a day when I reached out to her, she was booked on my actual wedding day, but was so accommodating and helpful and set me up with one of her associates with complete confidence. She took our Bridals and edited our Wedding Day photos. She was on time and prompt with everything. She set up a time to call me before my wedding to make sure everything I wanted photographed would be, and made sure all the family pictures would run smoothly. She even checked if I had MUA and Hair lined up before photos and had references if I needed any. We ordered large prints for the reception and they were beautiful and we received SO many compliments. I would recommend Alex to anyone! All of her work is beautiful and high quality. Thanks Alex for providing me with great pictures of my favorite memories of my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Culinary Crafts Culinary Crafts Wedding Caterers

Fun, fresh, and fabulous are just a few of the words to endorse Alex Adams Photography. Brides are always thrilled with the personal attention to the bride's vision and budgets. Culinary Crafts is happy to have Alex as a valued partner in the wedding industry!

435 W 400th S Ste 304 Salt Lake City, UT, 84101
Location of (Alex Adams Photography)

Alex Adams Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alex Adams Photography include in the starting price?

Alex Adams Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Canvas
  • Negatives

What photography services does Alex Adams Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alex Adams Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What photography styles does Alex Adams Photography offer?

Alex Adams Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alex Adams Photography offer?

Alex Adams Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Alex Adams Photography offer for wedding events?

Alex Adams Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Alex Adams Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alex Adams Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding