Albion and Rachel Storytelling

Portland, OR View map
$3,150 Most Popular Price

$3,150 Most Popular Price

Albion and Rachel Storytelling is a wedding photography and videography service based in Portland, Oregon. As a happily married couple, they are a close-knit team offering a seamless and versatile experience. With a passion for the sincere moments that weddings bring, this duo works hard to capture the candid, everlasting memories of their client’s special day.

Albion and Rachel Storytelling offer couples a range of photography and videography services, letting them choose the experience that best suits their needs. They can work with you as a duo or individually, depending on your own needs or budgetary requirements. As well as capturing your wedding day, these artists can also host an engagement or portrait session for you upon request. If available, they are also open to traveling further afield to capture your special celebration.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,150

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Amy
    Amy I. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfection

We first met Albion and Rachael when we were looking to book our wedding in Pennsylvania near them , unfortunately the venue there didn’t work out and we ended up booking our day home on Long Island. But Albion and Rachael agreed to still come out and be our photographers ! We did our engagement shoot with them last spring and stayed in just the right amount of contact leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding was perfect. They made sure we got all the shots we wanted , including the detail pictures , and they were there with us getting ready at 10 am all the way until the last dance at 11 pm. They were absolutely phenomenal, in the right place at the right time for every shot but also not in everyone’s faces. To be honest I don’t remember seeing them at all during the ceremony but I know they were there because they captured beautiful pictures from it.
    Also less than a week after the wedding we had teasers back , edited.
    They were so professional and personable to work with , we look forward to working with them in the future for other life events
    Lindsey Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing photographers!

You guys are amazing! Anthony and appreciate everything! From showing up extremely early to staying till after everyone left to get a picture with fireworks! You guys did great! With the big bridal party that we had you made the pictures happen without any hesitation. I will be recommending you guys to everyone! The sneak peek pictures are amazing! Thank you again for everything!

Albion and Rachel Storytelling's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of the day! We had a really great time with you guys! Can't wait for you to see the rest of the photos ❤
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin S. Married on 10/01/2021

LOVED Albion and Rachel!

My fiancé and I loved having Albion an Rachel take our engagement photos! We were very happy with the quality and the moments they were able to capture with the both of us. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to hire a photographer!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Aaron & Rebekah
    52 photos · 07/18/2020

Team

Rachel Merrick
Rachel Merrick
Secondary Photographer

"I grew up on the island of New Guinea in a small village in the mountains. My adventurous childhood sparked in me a love for hiking, exploring the beautiful outdoors, and traveling... especially traveling. I've been to many countries: England, Scotland, Greece, New Zealand, Iceland, and Morocco being some of my favorites. I love to experience the rich uniqueness of different cultures. When I got my first camera in 2016, it was like a whole new world opened up to me, and I found a passion for capturing the raw beauty in the world around me."

Albion Merrick
Albion Merrick
Primary Photographer

"As a child, I spent most of my time traveling. When I was 14, my brother got me a film camera, and I promptly took it on a trip to France. It was stolen on the train, and I never saw a single picture. My brother then bought me another film camera, and I have loved it ever since. My first professional work was corporate shoots, until some friends asked Rachel and I to do their wedding. We enjoyed photographing the wedding so much that we decided to make a career out of it. Now, as a couple, we're honored to be able to tell others' love stories as our full-time work."

Portland Portland, OR, 97035
484-725-2650
661-839-6706
Location of (Albion and Rachel Storytelling)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding