Albertson's Bakery

Boise, ID View map
  • elaine
    Elaine Married on 06/03/2016
    This review is for Albertsons #162 located at: 5100 Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83705

I ordered a 2 tier wedding cake and 100 cupcakes with Danelle. The cake tasting went well, I didn't know what to decide so I printed out some of ideas and gave it to her and her team. She suggested me things that are great so I agreed on it. I also ordered a fresh flowers at the front and everything went smooth and fast!

She delivered my beautiful cakes on time on my wedding day. She even refunded me some money from a coupon that forgotten during the transaction. When the wedding has started people keep staring at my dessert table, I wish I had all day just to stare at the cakes since she did amazing job and turned my wedding cake dream came true. Weeks after the wedding is over, my family and friends still talked about how the cakes was so gorgeous looking and yummy. They kept asking where I got the cake so I said Albertsons by Orchard st. All of them so impressed that a ”grocery store" could do such thing because they would think it will have standard taste but she nailed it on look and flavor! Don't want to be biased but my dessert table looked so amazing. I keep texting her just to say thank you and how I appreciate her hard work and her creativity to make someone’s wedding so beautiful and memorable.

Thank you Danelle, we are planning to order a cake every anniversary there.
  • User2141086 2+ years ago
    Delicious cake, great price, & looked beautiful. Lettering could have been bigger for the size of the cake & neater but overall it was great. When I needed to change what was written on the cake they were extremely responsive and flexible.

Boise
Location of (Albertson's Bakery)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding