1863 NW 25th Ave., Miami, FL 33125 Map · Phone number

About Albatross Limousine

Dependable luxury transportation to and from Southeast Florida homes, hotels, airports and ports. New cars, uniformed chauffeurs, always on time. Book your trip online and get a 5% discount. Sedans, SUV, Stretch Limousines, Vans and Minibuses.

• Miami White Trolley

1 Reviews for Albatross Limousine

Dennis · Married on 11/09/2013

0.4
      0.5

First I want to say that I dislike writing negative reviews. That said I did not have a favorable experience. I pre-paid for transfers to/from the Savoy hotel in Miami for our honeymoon. Our driver did not have the car (not a limo) at baggage pickup. We had to drag our own luggage across the parking lot to the parking garage. This is where it gets interesting. He couldn't find the car. We dragged our luggage up & down 3 floors, back & forth across each floor. He finally found it & so we continued to the hotel. We were late for our dinner reservation so we made the best of it. He was very prompt taking us to the airport & there were no snags at all.

Now what really got me was that the company had the b*lls to charge me for parking in the garage AND tolls to/from the airport on top of the pre paid charge. I got $4 off the parking charge for my "troubles" at the airport. I tried to contact them & no response.

I hope they understand I will be writing reviews on EVERY SINGLE TRAVEL COMPANY WEBSITE. The driver screwing up was one thing (we're all human), but the company not caring about it at all REALLY hacked me off.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Albatross Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Standard Limo