AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)

Miami, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

AraLimo's owner and staff have decades of experience in the transportation field. We strive for prompt & reliable service whether you require transportation to weddings, parties or an airport pickup. Our fleet features beautifully restored antique cars, luxury limousines, sedans, SUVs and vans.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
SUV Limo
Stretch Limo
Motor Coach
Sedan
Shuttle
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
DVD Player
Fiber Optic Lighting
Flat Screen TVs
Premium Stereo System
Privacy Partition

• Christina
    Christina C. Married on 10/30/2021

AraLimo is the way to go!

I hired AraLimo for my wedding in October 2021 to provide transport to the wedding venue and back to our hotel. I opted for just a SUV to take us to the wedding and the driver, Tony, was great! He was funny, professional, & very personable (very helpful for wedding day jitters). Tony even dropped us off closer to the venue, so guests wouldn't see me. After the wedding, we had the 1965 Lincoln Convertible take us back to the Biltmore. Funny enough, our driver was also named Tony & he was incredible kind & sweet to my husband & I. Since we were so close to the venue, he even took us for a more scenic route & it was one of the best parts of the evening - it was the first quiet moment my husband & I had. I loved working with AraLimo - they were professional, well priced, & easy to work with. Highly recommend!
  • Marlene
    Marlene P. Married on 09/04/2021

Best Experience Ever!

AraLimo is seriously the best! They made everything so easy and smooth from the beginning until the end and they truly made our wedding day. Our bridal party loved the Cadillac Limo we got for them and I loved getting to stroll down Miami in the amazing Rolls Royce with my dad right before our wedding. I seriously can't recommend them enough they are amazing and made our wedding day!
    Sarah S. Married on 07/02/2021

The Best Wedding Transportation Service !

Aracely and Gilbert have been family friends for many years so when it came time to book our wedding day transportation, we knew exactly who to call. Their fleet of vintage cars is unmatched. They are beautifully maintained and preserved. We had the white Rolls Royce for the arrival to the ceremony. It was really special getting to spend quality time with my father right before the big moment. Our driver was on time and went above and beyond by helping me with my dress, veil, and florals – I sincerely didn’t expect that but was blown away with the courtesy! A big send-off was a part of my dreams for our wedding day. We added the black convertible to our package and it was truly memorable. After our sparkler exit, we hopped in the back of the car and waved goodbye to our friends and family. We were treated to a drive around town which was incredibly romantic and a memorable start to our married life together. We are grateful to the entire Ara Limo team for helping us make our wedding day extra special and truly unique!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

46 photos · 01/19/2020
  • Jorge & Laura
    16 photos · 12/12/2016

12281 SW 46th St Miami, FL, 33175
Location of (AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan))

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding