Miami, FL 33182 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)

AraLimo's owner and staff have decades of experience in the transportation field. We strive for prompt & reliable service whether you require transportation to weddings, parties or an airport pickup. Our fleet features beautifully restored antique cars, luxury limousines, sedans, SUVs and vans.

Follow AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) on

silver bentle
ceb6d0317f5a2ed8 Aralimo Wedding ad
aralimoweddingad
AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)

51 Reviews for AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 1
AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 2
AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 3

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Great service and professionalism

Great decision to book them! Had various options available for my wedding day and were very fairly priced. They were willing to work with my budget to find me the best car for my big day. The driver was extremely professional and nice. They are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Classic and Fantastic

AraLimo truly was my magic pumpkin on the day of my wedding! They were incredibly patient with me (the Bride) as I finished my preparations to get into the limo. Then, as if by magic, they got me to the Church just in time despite the hectic Miami traffic. I could not have been more relieved!! The driver was absolutely amazing - he took his time to speak with me before I walked down the aisle and patiently waited for us at the end of the ceremony to whisk us away to our reception. The driver was kind, courteous, funny, and truly showed us a great amount of care. And let's not forget the car - the car (inside and outside) was absolutely GORGEOUS! The photos we got inside of the classic Jaguar with the red interior are some of our absolute favorites. Everything was in wonderful condition and the car was wonderfully cool on the inside which was a relief from the Miami heat. The champagne toast also made for some incredible photos and we were so happy with how it all looked - very classic and beautiful. Also, moving backwards in time, selecting our car was a wonderful experience. The staff were all incredibly knowledgeable about the cars and the whole wedding planning/day-of experience. We did not feel pressured one way or another - they really just let us see what we liked and helped us select the best fit for us, but made us really feel like family. AraLimo truly was fantastic!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 4
    AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 5
    AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 6

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Service

Great clean vehicles & amazing service from drivers.

Sent on 04/10/2019

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

Real Weddings