AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) Reviews

42 | Miami, FL

42 Reviews for AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)

42 AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) Reviews
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent service! The cars are beautiful and the drivers are professional and patient. We ran into an issue at our church because the priest was more than an hour late, which not only delayed the ceremony but also the reception. The drivers were patient and waited for us. They helped turn around what started as a stressful and frustrating experience because of the church, and I am thankful for that.

• Gerald & Liana

Liana · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent choice...visit them and see all of their BEAUTIFUL cars!

• Gerald & Liana

Liana · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent choice...visit them and see all of their BEAUTIFUL cars!

Rosali · Married on 06/16/2018

We used an antique Rolls Royce (bride) and a limo (bridesmaids) for our wedding. We are so happy to have chosen AraLimo for this day! They were punctual, professional, kind, and patient with us as our huge bridal party came out and took pictures before leaving the getting ready hotel and after arriving at the venue. We would definitely book this company again!

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2018

Great service!

Highly recommend! Great collecting of cars. amazing service and friendly staff. Made us feel welcomed on our drive to the church and reception. Cars are very well kept! Thank you again!

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this company. We used them for our wedding and could not be more impressed with their service and professionalism.
    We rented 2 limos. Starting from the reservation they were pleasant and knowledgeable with what we wanted and needed.
    They followed up a week before the wedding to re-confirm all of the arrangements. The vehicles showed up early, were clean and prepped.
    All the drivers were courteous and helpful, which made the day so much better and easier for everyone involved. I would use them again!!

samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Aralimo was great! Was able to go to their location and see every vehicle option and choose exactly what I wanted. Getting in contact with them was fast and easy. I ended up choosing 2 vehicles - one for arrival and one for the end of the night. Both times, he arrived early which was great considering that I was at ease and not worried about arriving late or missing the send off. I had the same driver and I have to say, he was the sweetest man ever. Offered me water, sat and talked with us (we arrived early to the ceremony and had to sit and wait since the car was part of my entrance). At the end of the night he approached me to let me know that he had already put my luggage and belongings in the car.

Kelsey · Married on 01/20/2018

Not only did Ara provide a beautiful car but the driver was so calming, accommodating, & made the whole experience even better!

Valeria · Married on 12/23/2017

Ara Limo made SURE to get us from Point A to Point B looking flawless! We were sure we had found the company that was going to provide us transportation for the day of our wedding from the second we met them! Everyone at Ara Limo was ready to help! They showed us the ins and outs of all the cars and sprinters they had, and while doing so they treated us like family. At the last minute, our hotel stay completely changed. The hotel was further away than we expected, and more difficult to get to with an older vehicle. Let’s just say, they did not let that get in the way. They made sure to find a vehicle that could bring me straight to my White Rolls Royce Phantom! I pulled up to the church looking like a beautiful bride with my father, and left the church with my handsome husband. We looked incredible driving down the street due to a company that treasures their clients! We will forever recommend you all!

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2017

We had a wonderful experience arranging both a limo and a classic car with AraLimo. Aracely and her family do a great job. She was very accommodating on our needs and has some excellent classic cars. We went with the Stretch Jaguar....just a very unique car, quite different than other classic cars available from other companies. All the drivers were courteous and did a great job. We were welcomed back to the classic car with a bottle of champagne and had ample time with the photographer to take pictures. Will use them anytime I need a hired car in the future. Aside from the classic cars they also have a full fleet of limos, stretch, vans, party busses.

Kristina · Married on 05/20/2017

Aralimo was extremely professional and very nice! They made sure we had the best of the best service when it came to our cars for our wedding day! If we could do it all over again, I would choose them.

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Very happy we chose to go with AraLimo for our wedding. Gilbert was great to work with, and the rest of the team was very professional. They have an amazing selection of cars to choose from. We rented a Rolls Royce, a stretch limo and a Mercedes Sprinter, and everything was top-notch. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Gabby · Married on 03/10/2017

Absolutely amazing! Gilbert was so professional and helped with with everything! Gilbert picked us up on time, helped us with our car photos, had champagne for us, and made us less nervous. Would completely recommend this company!

Cat · Married on 02/04/2017

When it comes down to it, most if not all the wedding transportations companies in Miami offer the same fleet (more or less). However, the same cannot be said about customer service. Aralimo was the only place that made me feel special when viewing cars for my big day. Aracelli was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I am so happy we booked with them. Every car was immaculate, fully functional, and timely as promised. We were truly blessed to have worked with them!

• F

Francisco · Married on 01/07/2017

Aralimo had the best selection of vehicles we visited. We booked the Silver RR Phantom and the Sprinter (for our wedding party and family). Shout out to our drivers Tony and Andres - they were great.

Maria · Married on 12/17/2016

Aracely and her family are truly the best in the business. She is so amazing that she takes you around her lot of cars and asks you to sit and look inside their cars. Rest assure all of the air conditioners of the car works (which is very important in Miami especially on your wedding day) The getaway car was the most memorable touch to our wedding! I cant wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 12/25/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Maria, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate being a part of your special day!

Saidin · Married on 12/03/2016

Eddy our driver from Aralimo made our wedding experience a dream. He spoiled us, waited for us, and even navigated through all of the Miami traffic like a real pro. Aralimo's cars are fantastic, well air conditioned, and gorgeous. Definitely a classic touch to our wedding day. Thank you Aralimo for such a great experience!

Sent on 12/23/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Saidin, Thank you for the kind words. We will certainly let Eddy know you were happy with his service. We look forward to working with you again.

Lida · Married on 12/03/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Aralimo for our wedding on 12/3/2016. We did our research when selecting all our vendors, including obtaining multiple quotes, reading reviews across various websites, etc. Aralimo had a competitive rate and good reviews.
    We hired a total of 3 vehicles: 2 sprinter limos and 1 1960’s Rolls-Royce. The sprinter limos were great party buses for our bridal party. Both limos comfortably fit about 30 people in total. The Rolls-Royce was beautiful and added a classic touch to our wedding. On the day of the wedding, all vehicles arrived promptly. The drivers were friendly and drove us safely to 4 locations. Thanks Aralimo for making the day of transportation seamless!

• User5212493 · 1+ year ago

I used Aralimo for 2 rentals: a vintage car and a 14 passenger Mercedes bus. They were great to work with. As my wedding day approached they were in close communication to assure the times and locations were correct. (They probably confirmed about 2 times in the 2 weeks prior to my wedding.) They arrived at the arranged locations in a timely manor. The gentlemen driving the cars were very nice and accommodating. The gentleman driving the vintage car impressed me: he knew exactly where we were going the time it would take to arrive, drove slowly and cautiously, assured my dress was comfortably in the car. After the wedding ceremony ended my husband and I were given a champagne toast while he helped position us for some nice pictures with the car. The gentleman driving the bus impressed my husband and bridal party: he allowed alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages to be taken on board, he allowed full control of music, and very friendly. Truly helped make my wedding day a magical experience and I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hello, Thank you so much for you review. We appreciate your kind words are are glad to hear that we helped make you special day extra special!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Aralimo takes pride in their tenure in this business and I certainly see why - they are the best in their category hands down! Shopping around for transportation for our wedding was very stressful, a lot of the quotes I was getting from other transport companies made no sense and seemed very overpriced, including expenses like gas which is outrageous. So needless to say I was very lucky to find Aralimo who was highly recommended by a fellow bride. They have a wonderful fleet, practically so many options to choose from and in optimal condition. Thank you Arlimo for your expertise and amazing services.

Sent on 11/22/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear you were happy with our service - we appreciate being a part of your special day!

Janice · Married on 07/16/2016

I had a great experience with this company. I rented a classic car for my wedding and it was beautiful. The driver came exactly on time, dressed very well, so friendly. Once we arrived at the venue, he even went out to find my photographer and took his time to park the car to get the best background for my photos. I really appreciated it because the area was already pretty chaotic, however, he did it despite all the traffic! Thank you Aralimo!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Janice, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate being a part of your special day!

Cori · Married on 04/08/2016

We recommend AraLimo for your transportation needs. They were on time, car was clean and driver was super nice. He had water ready for us as we came out of the ceremony and was just a really nice, courteous driver. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/11/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hello! Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were content with our service and appreciate being a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2016

We used Aralimo for our Classic Car and they were phenomenal. Our driver arrived early, dressed sharply, and well mannered. We even went over on timing and they did not charge us for the extra time. So thank you; this really goes a long way. That shows you the confidence of a company and we really appreciate that. They had champagne waiting for us..and it was good!! They have a huge selection of classical cars and limos. We really recommend Aralimo to anyone considering a classical car for their wedding. Thank you Aralimo for a wonderful service.

Sent on 04/16/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for the kind words. It is great to hear that you were happy with our services. We appreciate being a part of your special day!

Ayelen · Married on 03/06/2016

Aralimo was great!! I did not deal with them directly since my coordinator was doing most of the work with the vendors. They gave us an amazing deal for a 10 person limo and a classic car (unfortunately, I was still not able to get the car because I had spent way too much on everything else). They were able to arrange a couple of trips (first the groom, then me and my dad, and then the wedding party) to the venue. The limo was a beautiful 10 person limo, very spacious and clean! I was actually late because my makeup took longer than expected but Miguel, the driver, was excellent! He was super punctual and kept my dad company while they were waiting, he was very polite and helped me get on and off the limo. Overall it was a great experience! Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Ayelen, Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate being a part of your special day!

alejandra · Married on 01/07/2016

The driver was half an hour early and he didn't charge for that extra time. He was very polite and knowledgable about what couples do for pictures with the limo. He also had a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses for us to do a toast before going to our reception, which was nice to calm down. Beautiful car, totally recommended for a wedding or special occasion.