AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) Reviews

51 | Miami, FL

51 Reviews for AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 1
AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 2
AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 3

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Great service and professionalism

Great decision to book them! Had various options available for my wedding day and were very fairly priced. They were willing to work with my budget to find me the best car for my big day. The driver was extremely professional and nice. They are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Classic and Fantastic

AraLimo truly was my magic pumpkin on the day of my wedding! They were incredibly patient with me (the Bride) as I finished my preparations to get into the limo. Then, as if by magic, they got me to the Church just in time despite the hectic Miami traffic. I could not have been more relieved!! The driver was absolutely amazing - he took his time to speak with me before I walked down the aisle and patiently waited for us at the end of the ceremony to whisk us away to our reception. The driver was kind, courteous, funny, and truly showed us a great amount of care. And let's not forget the car - the car (inside and outside) was absolutely GORGEOUS! The photos we got inside of the classic Jaguar with the red interior are some of our absolute favorites. Everything was in wonderful condition and the car was wonderfully cool on the inside which was a relief from the Miami heat. The champagne toast also made for some incredible photos and we were so happy with how it all looked - very classic and beautiful. Also, moving backwards in time, selecting our car was a wonderful experience. The staff were all incredibly knowledgeable about the cars and the whole wedding planning/day-of experience. We did not feel pressured one way or another - they really just let us see what we liked and helped us select the best fit for us, but made us really feel like family. AraLimo truly was fantastic!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 4
    AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 5
    AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan) 6

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Service

Great clean vehicles & amazing service from drivers.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional and Flexible

I would recommend for to other brides to call and get information from them. My husband surprised us with a very pretty Rolls Royce at the end of the wedding. He did say the guys were very flexible and responded to him in a timely manner.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Oscar

Oscar Daza · Married on 03/29/2019

The car was beautiful, comfortable and clean

When we went to go pick out the car we were welcomed very warmly and like family by the owners & staff. The day of our wedding the car was beautiful, comfortable and clean. The drivers was very nice and professional. The car arrived a little earlier which was perfect, everything ran on time. The drivers was very accommodating. We loved the black Rolls Royce we picked!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2019

Great service and people

Great driver! Very friendly, assisted photographer to get the best photos.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Y

yany · Married on 01/20/2019

Best Ride in Town!

Aracely the owner of Aralimo is the sweetest person ever! When we first went to see the cars, she took her time in showing us the fleet of cars, & we were able to sit inside a couple of the cars as well. The day of our wedding our driver, which is one of Aracely's sons was super nice. He helped me get in the car with my long train and veil, and had my husband and I laughing on the ride to our reception. Although the car rental is only for 3 hours, and some people think they don't need it, I think it is such a nice touch, because you get the full experience when pulling up to the church and your venue in a nice classic car. The car also looks great in the background for pictures, and they also provide champagne for a toast, thank you Aralimo for your amazing service!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kathriona · Married on 10/26/2018

Fantastic Fleet, Superb Service

AraLimo offers a beautiful range of vehicles. We chose a Rolls Royce Phantom in white, which was absolutely stunning and a Mercedes Sprinter bus to transport the wedding party. Dealing with them was straight forward and easy. Prices were great and our drivers on the day were sweet and very thoughtful. I highly recommend AraLimo.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent service! The cars are beautiful and the drivers are professional and patient. We ran into an issue at our church because the priest was more than an hour late, which not only delayed the ceremony but also the reception. The drivers were patient and waited for us. They helped turn around what started as a stressful and frustrating experience because of the church, and I am thankful for that.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Gerald & Liana

Liana · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent choice...visit them and see all of their BEAUTIFUL cars!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Gerald & Liana

Liana · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent choice...visit them and see all of their BEAUTIFUL cars!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Rosali · Married on 06/16/2018

We used an antique Rolls Royce (bride) and a limo (bridesmaids) for our wedding. We are so happy to have chosen AraLimo for this day! They were punctual, professional, kind, and patient with us as our huge bridal party came out and took pictures before leaving the getting ready hotel and after arriving at the venue. We would definitely book this company again!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2018

Great service!

Highly recommend! Great collecting of cars. amazing service and friendly staff. Made us feel welcomed on our drive to the church and reception. Cars are very well kept! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this company. We used them for our wedding and could not be more impressed with their service and professionalism.
    We rented 2 limos. Starting from the reservation they were pleasant and knowledgeable with what we wanted and needed.
    They followed up a week before the wedding to re-confirm all of the arrangements. The vehicles showed up early, were clean and prepped.
    All the drivers were courteous and helpful, which made the day so much better and easier for everyone involved. I would use them again!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Aralimo was great! Was able to go to their location and see every vehicle option and choose exactly what I wanted. Getting in contact with them was fast and easy. I ended up choosing 2 vehicles - one for arrival and one for the end of the night. Both times, he arrived early which was great considering that I was at ease and not worried about arriving late or missing the send off. I had the same driver and I have to say, he was the sweetest man ever. Offered me water, sat and talked with us (we arrived early to the ceremony and had to sit and wait since the car was part of my entrance). At the end of the night he approached me to let me know that he had already put my luggage and belongings in the car.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/20/2018

Not only did Ara provide a beautiful car but the driver was so calming, accommodating, & made the whole experience even better!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Valeria · Married on 12/23/2017

Ara Limo made SURE to get us from Point A to Point B looking flawless! We were sure we had found the company that was going to provide us transportation for the day of our wedding from the second we met them! Everyone at Ara Limo was ready to help! They showed us the ins and outs of all the cars and sprinters they had, and while doing so they treated us like family. At the last minute, our hotel stay completely changed. The hotel was further away than we expected, and more difficult to get to with an older vehicle. Let’s just say, they did not let that get in the way. They made sure to find a vehicle that could bring me straight to my White Rolls Royce Phantom! I pulled up to the church looking like a beautiful bride with my father, and left the church with my handsome husband. We looked incredible driving down the street due to a company that treasures their clients! We will forever recommend you all!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2017

We had a wonderful experience arranging both a limo and a classic car with AraLimo. Aracely and her family do a great job. She was very accommodating on our needs and has some excellent classic cars. We went with the Stretch Jaguar....just a very unique car, quite different than other classic cars available from other companies. All the drivers were courteous and did a great job. We were welcomed back to the classic car with a bottle of champagne and had ample time with the photographer to take pictures. Will use them anytime I need a hired car in the future. Aside from the classic cars they also have a full fleet of limos, stretch, vans, party busses.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Kristina · Married on 05/20/2017

Aralimo was extremely professional and very nice! They made sure we had the best of the best service when it came to our cars for our wedding day! If we could do it all over again, I would choose them.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Very happy we chose to go with AraLimo for our wedding. Gilbert was great to work with, and the rest of the team was very professional. They have an amazing selection of cars to choose from. We rented a Rolls Royce, a stretch limo and a Mercedes Sprinter, and everything was top-notch. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Gabby · Married on 03/10/2017

Absolutely amazing! Gilbert was so professional and helped with with everything! Gilbert picked us up on time, helped us with our car photos, had champagne for us, and made us less nervous. Would completely recommend this company!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Cat · Married on 02/04/2017

When it comes down to it, most if not all the wedding transportations companies in Miami offer the same fleet (more or less). However, the same cannot be said about customer service. Aralimo was the only place that made me feel special when viewing cars for my big day. Aracelli was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I am so happy we booked with them. Every car was immaculate, fully functional, and timely as promised. We were truly blessed to have worked with them!

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • F

Francisco · Married on 01/07/2017

Aralimo had the best selection of vehicles we visited. We booked the Silver RR Phantom and the Sprinter (for our wedding party and family). Shout out to our drivers Tony and Andres - they were great.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Maria · Married on 12/17/2016

Aracely and her family are truly the best in the business. She is so amazing that she takes you around her lot of cars and asks you to sit and look inside their cars. Rest assure all of the air conditioners of the car works (which is very important in Miami especially on your wedding day) The getaway car was the most memorable touch to our wedding! I cant wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 12/25/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Maria, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate being a part of your special day!

Saidin · Married on 12/03/2016

Eddy our driver from Aralimo made our wedding experience a dream. He spoiled us, waited for us, and even navigated through all of the Miami traffic like a real pro. Aralimo's cars are fantastic, well air conditioned, and gorgeous. Definitely a classic touch to our wedding day. Thank you Aralimo for such a great experience!

Sent on 12/23/2016

AraLimo Inc. (Owned and Operated by Aracely Meilan)'s reply:

Hi Saidin, Thank you for the kind words. We will certainly let Eddy know you were happy with his service. We look forward to working with you again.