Fort Washington, MD 20744 Map · Phone number

About Alaya Design Group

After months planning every aspect of your wedding, don't leave the execution of yourfinal details to chance. You should be enjoying your day, not carrying a clip board! We are specialized in day-of-wedding coordination services, and have the knowledge and experience to ensure a stress-free wedding day.

We have wonderful working relationships with local vendors to help with any additional services you may need. We all work together as a team so that you have the wedding of your dreams. We will create a wedding day timeline two weeks prior to your wedding, and will distribute it to all of your vendors when we contact them to confirm arrival times and set-up logistics.

We are on-site at your “getting dressed” location, the church or synagogue, as well as the reception location to manage your vendors and troubleshoot so that you can relax.

Alaya Design Group services includes:

• A Final Planning Session

• Creation of a Wedding Time Line

• Follow Up Calls to Vendors

• Pre-Ceremony/Ceremony Management

• Reception Management

Prices depend on the size of the wedding, location, and time of year. Please contact us for more information.

d9ee644c06db78a6 1521842073 9acab45314c369c3 1521842072 52c216a8dda858c7 152184
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
d9ee644c06db78a6 1521842073 9acab45314c369c3 1521842072 52c216a8dda858c7 152184

1 Reviews for Alaya Design Group

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Alaya Design Group did an absolutely amazing job coordinating my beautiful day. I got married on September 5th 2015 and it couldn't have been more perfect. They truly were on point throughout the entire process. We got the day of package and she was continuously reaching out to me to see how planning was going and offering help and advice. It was very comforting to know that she was just an email away and that a response would arrive almost immediately. I even bugged her on her vacation (didn't know she was on one at first), and she was right there to help me right away! I had a ton of details and decor for my big DIY wedding and they managed to put it all together perfect. Words cannot even begin to express the satisfaction I have with their service and I would highly recommend this team! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Alaya Design Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 650.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2