936 8th Ave, #1, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Alaric Flower Design

Alaric Flower Design is a a florist and floral delivery service located out of New York, New York. They believe in providing the freshest product available to their clients. This is done with their same-day delivery service. Choose a team that can give you unmatched floral arrangements.

Alaric Flower Design has access to a wide variety of flowers to ensure they have something to match every event. They will work with you to create beautiful arrangements that add life to your event in a way that only flowers can. Bring your ideas to their talented team so they can help you create your wildest ideas or help you determine what type of arrangements will accent your event’s atmosphere the best. Popular arrangements include:

• Ceremony flowers

Long table centerpieces
jillaaron0027

5 Reviews for Alaric Flower Design

Santiago · Married on 05/15/2011

Thank you for AMAZING flowers, and for making our wedding unforgettable!
    Our wedding was in May of this year. Lena was amazing and helped us the whole time. The flowers were amazing that day and the reception looked amazing. We were speechless when we walked into the room. My over all experience was great and the price was also amazing - she's professional, extremely honest[didn't try to cheat us out of our money] and has a beautiful taste! We loved all the flowers and they were super fresh; all our center pieces looked beyond sophisticated, and we received a ton of complements from everyone ! Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2011

Liz · Married on 01/22/2011

My good friend recommended Alaric as a wedding florist. Since I started talking to the team, I knew these are the people I want to work with. They are very professional, creative and super nice. They knew exactly what I wanted after just asking few questions, and then they made samples - Oh god! It was perfect!
    Alaric made my dream wedding! The flowers, the napkins, candles, and all other decor elements of the venue were beautiful! My bouquet was the est I have ever seen!
    Now one of my bridesmaids is using Alaric for her wedding.
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Sunny · Married on 08/21/2010

I was helping my closest girlfriend with the flowers for her wedding. This place was wonderful, personable, and made us feel like they had it all under control the whole time. The arrangements were gorgeous. Exceeded our expectations. I really recommend Alaric for weddings!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Award

Alaric Flower Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 936 8th Ave, #1 New York, NY, 10019 See on map
    Location of (Alaric Flower Design)