Ala Flowers

• Dream Decorations by Magda

3 Reviews for Ala Flowers

• Y

Yanet · Married on 05/27/2018

Beyond expectations with Ala Flowers, Wendy did an AMAZING job. My centerpieces and sweetheart table were speechless and I can't express myself when I did the first view. Thank you so much Wendy, I don't have words to appreciate all your work, you are the best and my bouquet was incredible, she really went above and beyond with the arrangements. Thank you so much Wendy, you are the BEST !!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Christopher · Married on 01/05/2018

I’m not sure how to explain how amazing Wendy from Ala Flowers was to work with. She took EXACTLY what I wanted and brought it to life while still helping us stay within our budget. We’ve gone to so many weddings where the couples tell us how much they spent on their flowers, for the most boring and uninspiring florals. Wendy is an artist and is so easy to work with. Our wedding was magical because of her touch!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 05/06/2017

INCREDIBLE job! Wendy is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. Ala Flowers was recommended to me by a friend who used Ala Flowers for her wedding at the Viceroy in Miami. I planned my wedding by myself (without a wedding planner) and know nothing about flowers, but I was able to describe to Wendy what I liked and showed her pictures and she did everything else! My ceremony site, bouquets, reception décor, etc. Wendy designed absolutely exceeded my expectations. My guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful, fresh and unique our flowers were. Wendy, thank you so much for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 05/24/2017

• Miami See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Ala Flowers)