AJL Studio

Hudson, NY View map
$6,200 Most Popular Price

$6,200 Most Popular Price

Hello!

Alex here, owner and lead photographer of AJL Studio. Hello! I’m a Hudson Valley based wedding photographer, but I love shooting love stories in new York City, the tri-state areas, and if someone asked me to shoot their elopement on top of some crazy beautiful mountain peak in New Zealand I probably wouldn’t complain.I have loved cameras since my parents got me a old Canon 35mm for me back when digital was still being made fun of as the new kid in town. I pursued theater in college, and did a stint as a legit NYC barista and bartender, worked in commercial production, and held down a few other gigs - all with a camera by my side. That’s when I realized my true passion was behind the camera as a professional love story photojournalist. Weddings are a party. Some say, so I’m told, your wedding could quite possibly be the best day of your life ;) I love working with couples that share my sentiment that this momentous day should be just a super fun party down event. I love working with brides who can laugh at their finacé because they laughed so hard they snorted beer on themselves at the cake cutting. I love a groom who has more of an opinion on what color the roses in the bud vases should be than his lady-to-be.Whether it’s elegance in a large Manhattan wedding or a boho elopement hiking through the Catskill mountains, no matter what you seek to celebrate your love story, I’d love to capture the details - the moments in between the other little moments - to document your the beginning of your story as husband and wife. And to laugh and party and dance with you all night long.Let’s celebrate by starting the conversation about your wedding photography! Cheers to you!!

AJL Studio has a number of photography services to consider. Their most popular wedding package includes additional hours, an engagement session and save the dates. With the option of a second shooter, you can be confident that every moment of your day is captured. A variety of products ranging from prints to albums are available. Other services to choose from include:

• Boudoir sessions
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Flush Mount
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

Allyson Married on 10/02/2021

Alex is amazing. You need him; we all need him!

There is not a photographer more skilled than Alex; I will stand by that until the end of time! His personality and work style is honestly unbelievable. My bridal party keeps talking about him and how amazing he was at making it all seem so natural. My videographer absolutely LOVED working him with; he said he didn’t even have to do anything because Alex handled everything so perfectly. The best part is, Alex is so quick at getting his shots, you actually get to enjoy your cocktail hour too, ha! He made our wedding so fun and we are very grateful to him. If you’re looking for a very unique and awesome experience, Alex is your guy! You won’t regret it; unless you’re a bridezilla because he won’t stand for that none sense. Alex doesn’t need us; we need him! You will be very, very luck if he agrees to be a part of your big day.
    Katie D. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely amazing

There are truly no words to describe the work of Alex (AJLstudio). Alex shot our wedding this past weekend (and our engagement shoot last year), and I am completey blown away with the results. Not only is Alex an extremely talented photographer, on the day of the wedding, he also acts a creative director, he knows exactly what to do and where to go and what time to do everything. I didn’t even have to think! Alex makes the whole experience easy and fun. He knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable when taking portraits ( we all know how awkward it feels to get your picture taken) and is ALWAYS excited to be there. On my wedding day, I didn’t want to feel like I was missing the party, which I made clear to Alex. He was careful to make sure that We were present - only pulling us away for a few short moments during magic hour. He captured the whole night just perfectly. My friends and family had so much fun with him also. I recieved so many compliments and praises for Alex and his assistant Tanner - I’m pretty sure they have the business of all future weddings of my friends (lol). Alex sent me a sneak peek of our wedding album this morning and I am just in awe. His work is stunning. I can not wait to see the rest!!!!
    Tatiana Married on 07/01/2020

Best photographer to work with on the big day

My first review here on Wedding Wire goes to Alex and his team, because they he is just amazing!
    I have been working in bridal industry long enough to say that Alex is the easiest to work with and a pleasure to be around, his sense of humor kept everyone laughing, you can see he is enjoying what he does and gives it all to the couple!
    I wish every single bride of mine would have booked him, because his work is beautiful and he really gets it.
    You go, Alex!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Hudson, NY, 10034
Location of (AJL Studio)

AJL Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does AJL Studio include in the starting price?

AJL Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography services does AJL Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

AJL Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does AJL Studio offer?

AJL Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does AJL Studio offer?

AJL Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does AJL Studio offer for wedding events?

AJL Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend AJL Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

AJL Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding