New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Susan Baker Photography

A study of storytelling candids along with artful details and beautiful portraiture throughout your day.
Exquisite artisan albums made to order.

Please visit my blog and become more familiar with my work!

I look forward to hearing from you about your Wedding day or upcoming Event!

www.susanbakerphotography.com

0ef4f179feb8273d 1390603009029
bahamas port

5 Reviews for Susan Baker Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 06/14/2014

Susan Baker is hands down the most talented and professional photographer I have worked with! I am so happy that she was able to shoot my Wedding Day! She also included engagement photos at no cost, which no other photographer will do. Susan is professional, responsive, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. She really knows what she is doing!
    To say that my wedding pictures are perfect is an understatement! She took over 2200 photos and every single one is beautiful. I am going to have a very difficult time selecting which ones I want for my album. Also, my wedding photos were all printed, scanned to disk, available on website (to share with friends and family) only a few weeks (maybe 40 days) later! I already have SO many people asking me who photographed the wedding. The best of the best here!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2014

Susan and her partner Francesco provided photography services for our wedding in June (and also our engagement photos). Susan, in addition to being a wonderful and thoughtful photographer, was extremely nice and great to work with. Everything was done on time and the photographs turned out beautifully. Susan is a very experienced photographer and knew how to make us feel comfortable even if we felt silly posing in certain ways. In addition to providing us with a full DVD and online gallery of our photos, Susan also gave us all of our final pictures as unmarked proofs in a beautiful box, which was a great touch (in my opinion, there is something about looking through physical pictures that feels more special than clicking through a gallery!). I would highly reccommend using Susan Baker Photography for your wedding or other occasion needs!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Susan Baker is an amazing photographer! Her style is classic, elegant and timeless. And her pictures are beautiful and flawless. We spoke with Susan several times before the wedding, and she understood the vision we had for our wedding. We took formal pictures before the wedding ceremony. And during the ceremony and reception, she was so discrete that I never even saw her! But when the pictures came in, she captured every moment and image from our wedding. I definitely recommend Susan Baker Photography.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Susan Baker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• New York See on map
    9174394819 (Other Phone Number)