Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number

About AjC Photography

At AjC Photography we love capturing those smiles, secret looks, and unexpected moments. Based out of Tyler, Texas we would love to be a part of your special day. Visit our website at AjCphotography.net.

Holly6
e29a8d1c6ac66d37 1251223074968 LisaMatt5
Becky11

3 Reviews for AjC Photography

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

Not only is Ava very creative with her pictures, but they capture the essence of those special moments! It was great working with her! Thanks Ava!

Sent on 01/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/04/2010

What a wonderful photographer! She takes amazing pictures and I love her fresh ideas!

Sent on 01/17/2012
  • Dee

Dietrich · Married on 11/13/2009

Ava is the best!

I highly recommend Ava!!!! She is creative and her pictures tell stories. Ava took our engagement and wedding pictures. I trusted Ava so much that she had to travel to Dallas, Texas to take my pictures for the wedding. I knew the outcome would NOT be a disappointment. The wedding pictures were beautiful!

She offers excellent customer services, professionalism and flexibility. I asked her to take pictures of our shoes at the wedding because the bridemaids loved their shoes. The picture was amazing. She took it to a different level. We all loved it. If you want pictures, that catches the moment contact AVA.

Dietrich Love

Sent on 03/16/2011

AjC Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

• Tyler, 75701 See on map