East Rutherford, NJ 07073 Map · Phone number

About Airbrush Makeup Artistry

Airbrush Makeup Artistry

"Let us make You look beautiful today"

Professional & High Quality Makeup Artists & Bridal Hairstylist specializing in Weddings, Special Occasions & Glamorous Makeup. "We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. "

We offer the very best in : - HD Airbrush Makeup - Traditional Makeup - Organic Airbrush Tanning - Eyelash Extensions - Bridal Hairstyling

Agnes as a Pro Makeup artist believes that in order to be the best you need to learn from the best, that's why she attended exclusive workshops with some of the biggest makeup artists in the industry such as : Mario Dedivanovic ( Kim Kardashian Makeup Artist), Billy Brasfield ( Lady Gaga's Makeup Artist ), Lazurus The Makeup Man ( Iman Makeup Artist), MAC Pro & Makeup Forever classes, also You can see her work almost every season on the runways of New York Fashion Week.

Agnes as a founder and Lead Makeup Artist of Airbrush Makeup Artistry with her team of highly trained professionals promise to make You look beautiful for any occasion. I will help you to create the perfect image for your special day, if it's for your Wedding, Sweet Sixteen, photo-shoot or any time you want to look glamorous and not worrying about Your makeup streaking or melting away.

We are on location Artists, what does that mean is that you don't have to travel to salon or leave your house or hotel. We will travel to you. Our Makeup services are available throughout Tri/State area and some parts of Pennsylvania. Investing in Experienced & Certified Makeup Artist is the way to go for any future Bride to be.

Please email me at AeArtistry@gmail.com

MG0721
erika 1

65 Reviews for Airbrush Makeup Artistry

marissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Agnes and Eva are incredible!!!! Agnes is an artist who is AMAZING at what she does. On my Wedding, my makeup was flawless & I felt like a princess. Agnes made sure that every single thing was perfect. My makeup lasted the entire night! Also, my entire bridal party looked gorgeous! Thank you to Agnes and Eva for making my day so special!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Silvia · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about Agnes. She did airbrush makeup for me and my entire bridal party. Every girl looked absolutely flawless. Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is one of the sweetest woman in the wedding industry that I had the pleasure of working with. Aside from doing makeup for my wedding she also did makeup for my engagement picture and bridal show. I received so many compliments on my makeup. Agnes even gave me a touch up kit for the wedding. I never even had to use it because my makeup stayed perfect all night. I could go on and on about Agnes and her sister who also did makeup on my big day. I would 110% recommend them to any bride who wants to look flawless on her big day. Thank you so much, Agnes. ??

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sherie · Married on 09/03/2016

I'm so happy that I found Agnes for my wedding day makeup. She made us look & feel beautiful on my wedding day! The look she created for me was absolutely sunning. My family & I both loved her. We were all laughing & having a great time.
    I highly recommend Angie & her team to every bride I met. My first question to all the soon to be brides is " do you already have a make up girl" lol. Love you Agnes! You are a true professional & a great makeup artist!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Airbrush Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning