Ahlin Photography

San Jose, CA View map

$3,000 Most Popular Price
For me, every wedding is an opportunity to tell a story- everything from the setting, to the relationship between the couple, to the small decorative details and candid moments that make up the day. So much time, effort and personality goes into planning an event like this - not only do I understand that, but I love documenting it with a more photojournalistic approach.

It's all about making beautiful images by mixing fine art and photojournalism. I have a background in art and design- which not only gives me a great eye for composition and unique shots, but also provides me with expert level color correction and photo retouching techniques. Since my goal is to capture the candid, emotional moments and the unexpected details in between, I try to avoid using traditional posed shots whenever possible. In the end, I hope to create beautiful images that you'll look back on for years to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Logan Married on 05/30/2015
    Very happy Elisa shot our wedding! in addition to quality photography, the next most important attribute we were looking for was someone we felt comfortable with, and Elisa graciously brought her calm and ensuring nature to our special day. The shots she captured are beautiful -- we are forever grateful she captured the best of us.
    Karina Married on 05/09/2015
    Elisa was wonderful to work with. She was very flexable and worked with my schedule to help get day of planning organized. Since I was busy working we scheduled an initial phone consultation. I was worried she would not be able to understand my stlye via phone. However, after talking with her I was very confident she could do the job. Elisa spent the time getting to know how we meet, our hobbies and what sets us apart from other engaged couples. In addition, she gave me a list of shot ideas and was open to all of my pins from pinterest. (Most photographers nightmare) Elisa was very professional, showed up on time and kept me on tract for my day of timeline. I would highly recomend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer.
    Carmen Married on 09/15/2013
    Elisa did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel very comfortable and she was our favorite vendor!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ahlin Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

San Jose, 95139

M-F 9am-6pm
Location of (Ahlin Photography)

Ahlin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ahlin Photography include in the starting price?

Ahlin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ahlin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ahlin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ahlin Photography offer?

Ahlin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ahlin Photography offer?

Ahlin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Ahlin Photography offer for wedding events?

Ahlin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ahlin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ahlin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding