Agape Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Agape Films creates heartfelt films for lovers. No moment is worth losing and we will be there to capture every one. Our narrative-driven stories center around the couple and the people most important to them.

We build meaningful client relationships and do everything possible to make your wedding day smoother and memorable. Our style is unobstrusive and candid, valuing genuine emotion and interaction over stylized posing. Your film deserves to be as unique as you, so that's what we strive for.

Ben Maughan is owner & filmmaker at Agape Films. He lives in Lancaster, PA and operates locally & in surrounding regions.

INQUIRE TODAY at www.agapefilms.co or on Facebook & Instagram @agapefilmsco

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Emma M. Married on 06/19/2021

Wedding Videographer

Ben was amazing to work with. Coordinating details ahead of our wedding was seamless and he was very professional. We decided to book a videographer late in the game but Ben was great and stepped in with ease. We absolutely love the highlight reel video he made from our wedding day. 10/10 recommend using Agape Films for your wedding.
  • Hailey
    Hailey B. Married on 05/29/2021

The best videographer you could ever get!!

Ben is the most amazing videographer. He truly cares about your wants and needs, and makes it look absolutely amazing. My heart was overwhelmed with love after we received our video. He is the only person I would ever recommend for this!
    Shannon M. Married on 09/19/2020

Far exceeded my Expectations

We hired Agape Films as a videographer to capture our special day. Although it was a small covid wedding, the way Ben did the video, looking back, you would have no way of knowing it was a small wedding. The way he captured all of the little, special moments made the video seem like a grand celebration. I hadn’t even told him about the small decorations I had set up at the reception that were sentimental to my husband and I, however he ended up getting shots of those in the film. It is obvious that he knows how to pay special attention to detail and the way he used transitions in the film was actually my favorite part.

I honestly didn’t know what to expect hiring a videographer but Agape Films far exceeded my expectations. Before hiring Agape Films I was hesitant about doing a wedding film but watching it back, I would have been so sad if I had chosen not to, knowing what I would have missed out on.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Benjamin Maughan
Benjamin Maughan
Owner | Filmmaker

LOVES people, can't get enough time on a wedding day to "WOW" or "OHMYGURSH" while getting exquisite shots and somehow still managing to fly around moving lights and tripods, and dress hangers.

He is an artist at heart who wants to C R E A T E, which manifests as a video nerd who pushes his craft to the limit of what's possible. He will work with you to plan and execute a flawless film for you to treasure for a lifetime.

Strasburg Strasburg, PA, 17579
Location of (Agape Films)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding