Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Agapé Films

A passionate wedding videographer in Santa Barbara, California, Agapé Films understands that the love celebrated on your wedding day is so much more and so much deeper than just you and your significant other. The love that has brought the two of you to this day is something that has been fostered, grown and transformed. Everyone you’ve selected to help celebrate your commitment is a part of that love and are important pieces to the final puzzle. Agapé Films takes this unique and intricate puzzle and portrays it in a breathtakingly beautiful video, encompassing your wedding day.

Agapé is Greek for “the highest form of love”. This meaning holds true to the team at Agapé Films as they put the utmost care into creating a final product that will bring tears to your eyes in it’s complete perfection. In addition to this promise, this videography service also includes:

• Multiple videography styles (cinematic, short form, documentary, storytelling)
  • Additional hours
  • Full feature or highlight video
  • Raw footage

catrina flowers at altar
catrina smiling
ceremony flowers and bushes
Agapé Films
catrina derrick dancing close up
ceremony house background
wide ceremony lens flare
3ebe2db5a3330203 1494289359409 ceremony house background
dancing lens flare

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 1 Video

13 Reviews for Agapé Films

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2018

It's been nearly a year since my husband and I got married in Santa Barbara and I am so glad we went with Nico to do our wedding films. He was a true pleasure to work with and really captured the most special, intimate moments of our wedding - not just the most obvious ones (for example, he captured the moment my college friends and my mom ran towards each other after not having seen each other for years. I wasn't there for that but it meant so much to me that he captured it). He also used a drone to capture shots of our wedding venue and us walking on the beach - not something I would have necessarily thought to have done but I"m glad he brought it along, since it helps us remember how gorgeous that day was and how lucky we were. You can't go wrong with Nico - he's kind, super talented, and thoughtful. If we ever need video/film for another event I would definitely reach out to him again!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Aleksandra · Married on 10/06/2017

Let's start with the note that we wanted just photographer on our wedding.

That changed when a friend showed us Nico's (Agape Films) Video. They were so touching, short, sweet, just perfect. When the video ended, we wanted to re-watch it immediately! It was THAT good!

So Nico filmed our wedding. When we received it we were shocked. The church we chose for our wedding was dark, lighten just by candlelight and video was perfect! Not dark at all!

Nico captured the most important moments from our wedding - the ones what you want to remember and show friends and family.
    We had a very small party, but all the people who could be there by watching it was able to feel exactly the atmosphere, happiness, and love what was present on our big day. Every person said that it was THE BEST WEDDING VIDEO they have ever seen!

I agree :) It is :)

I had also hired a great photographer, but the amazing pictures are nothing comparing to video... My friends also enjoying more watching video than going through hundreds of photos LOL

Give yourself a wedding gift of video what captures the love and happiness you felt that day, what is short enough that you can (and want ) to reply it time to time to feel that love and excitement again. It is priceless.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Alexandra · Married on 08/26/2017

Nico and his team went above and beyond on our special day. The films he made of our wedding gave me goosebumps, and I've probably rewatched them a million times. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and I would recommend him to any newlyweds-to-be!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Award

Agapé Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Hard Drive

• Santa Barbara, 93105 See on map
    Location of (Agapé Films)