Congratulations! Providing fun mobile DJ service focusing on weddings. Over 10 years experience giving the same professional service our competitors offer. Online planning forms, easy fill-in blank music playlist selection and time line form.
The simple rate of just $800 (compare with our competition $1400 value) includes:
* 12-20 led wall up lights, your choice of color
* 24/7 online access, planning forms, custom playlist/song selection from database, first song to last dance. Changes can be made up to 2 days before event, unlimited email consultation, free in-person final detail meet near or at, your residence location
* Sound for up to 200 people including 2-15" digital speakers
* Wireless microphones, the DJ will line-up and announce everybody's name in the wedding party, special dances, and a microphone on the bridal party head table for toast's and/or blessing
* Led dance floor lights
* Professional table facade and speaker/light stand skirts hiding all wires
* Experienced DJ dressed to impress
50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold the date and time with final balance due one week before the event.
We accept all major credit cards and cash, no checks.
Questions, or to set-up a free consultation near, or at, your residence, call us at: 630-258-0828
View our here and at: www.affordablesoundz.moonfruit.com
Other couples have also viewed:
7 Reviews for Affordable Soundz DJ Services
Recommended by 100% of couples
Fawn O'brien · Married on 06/06/2019
Randy is one of the BEST event DJs in Chicago!
For the last two years, I've used Randy's services for my organization's largest fundraiser and we have been consistently impressed with him. His communication leading up to the event is fantastic, he creates playlists that get the vibe SO well and during the event serves as our unofficial MC. This year when some changes to the event presented some sound issues, he was great at helping me problem solve and ensured we had music and speakers throughout our event space. You will not be disappointed hiring Randy!Sent on 06/17/2019
J · Married on 05/20/2017
Randy was absolutely wonderful for our wedding at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago in May 2017. Apart from his competitive pricing, we most appreciated that he was highly organized, asked very relevant questions (do-not-play list, which moments he should and should not announce at our wedding, specific versions of each song, etc), and the event went exactly as planned/organized. I had some pretty specific song requests for dinner hour and he found all of them. He is undoubtedly professional, and we would recommend him to anyone.Sent on 05/21/2017
Ronald · Married on 08/26/2016
Excellent Excellent Excellent, he was the best DJ ever!! He really got the crowd up and going with the music. Randall was such a big help with getting our list of music to play, what designs to pick from for our name plates and choosing the pictures for the screens to display. Thank you! Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day a big success!!!Sent on 08/29/2017