About Affairs To Remember

Chiavari Chairs, Fine Table Linens, & Chairs Covers

We are a locally owned and operated family business that understands the need for both quality service and products. When we had our first daughter's wedding, we learned of the pitfalls in event planning and encountered the frustrations of trying to select the perfect decor for her special day. It was then that we realized we could do it better.

Not long after her wedding, Affairs to Remember was created in an effort to provide quality specialty linens with unsurpassed customer service. For 20 years we have had the amazing pleasure of serving Oakland County and the surrounding counties and communities. In 2016, we were blessed with the opportunity to expand our business and took it. We are so happy to be able to say that we are now serving Genesee County area as well as Oakland County! We look forward to serving our friends and neighbors all over the beautiful state of Michigan!

Not only has our business expanded in size, but it has also expanded in service. We have an in-house seamstress available to custom-make specialty linens for large events or for hard to find designs! Affairs to Remember has more than just linens! We also have charger plates, napkin rings, pipe and drape, flower walls, chiavari chairs, x-back farm chairs, wooden farm tables, and more!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Setup (2)
Linens (2)
Clean Up (1)
Chair Covers (1)

This company was wonderful to work with. I won a gift certificate at the Novi Bridal Expo for 100 free chair covers, but I had my heart set on chiavari chairs. This company was more then happy to put the amount that the chair covers would cost toward chiavary chairs for me! They were also super helpful and the nicest people to talk to both on the phone and in person. Thank you guys again for helping to make our wedding wonderful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs

Everything for my daughter 's wedding was awesome!!! The chairs were on time and looked fantastic!

View Vendor Response

Flatware
Glassware
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Iva has always taken great care of my Brides and I for all of our events. Great quality and Great Prices!

I can honestly say that I've never heard a bad word about Affairs to Remember! They have beautiful linen and are easy to work with. You'll love them.

Events

2985 Haggerty Hwy, Commerce Twp, MI 48390   See On Map
248-926-8430 (phone)
Affairs To Remember is a wedding linen and chair rental company from Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Flint, Detroit, and Grand Rapids. Affairs To Remember is a professional wedding linen and chair rental company that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Chiavari chairs, Fine Linens and Chair Covers.