Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number

About Aesthetic floral & event artistry

aesthetic is a full service design company whose core strength is the ability to capture each client's aesthetic and spirit in their event. we are poised to design, style and execute your next soiree. our consultative services include complete event design encompassing florals, floorplan, furniture, speciality linens, lighting and tablescapes. we create events ranging from weddings to large scale corporate events to intimate functions.

Fortin106
whitebouquetxsmallatlbridal
TheCityTheCityJanetHowardStudioresizedweb

2 Reviews for Aesthetic floral & event artistry

deisha · Married on 10/22/2011

Briana and Cori are amazing! My husband and I didn't want to have your typical wedding look - we told Briana that we wanted our guest to feel like they were in a modern/contemporary hotel... and that's exactly what we got! They took special care to help make sure our day was the day of our dreams - from helping us select the perfect venue, to designing the perfect layout that gave the "party" feel we wanted, to the acrylic chairs and the beautiful flowers and candles that were perfectly placed. Every aspect of our wedding that these ladies suggested was absolutely beautiful -- and our guests are still raving (many saying it was so different in a good way - the best wedding they've ever been to). They are very responsive to emails, worked well with a type A bride and made all of my random Etsy purchases work within their design. Love these ladies and am set on finding a reason to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2009

I love the approach that the Aesthetic team makes in design. They really got to know me and did not give me a cookie cutter wedding like so many other florists I talked to. Plus, they took care of dealing with all of my other vendors. Everyone is still talking about my wedding! Highly recommend Aesthetic.

Sent on 05/01/2010