12361 W Quinn Dr., Morrison, CO 80465 Map · Phone number

About Advanced Mobile DJs

Thank you so much for your interest in my DJ services! My DJ service details are simple. I’ll make your wedding reception really fun and take care of all your stress when it comes to announcements and the music, and my past clients will vouch for my music services. I’ve been doing what I love for more than 15 years and I would love to help make your wedding the best ever. My catalog of music consists of over 120,000 songs from the 50s all the way up to the most popular and hot dance music, as well as all the proper or unique ceremony music you might need. Your reception music would be customized according to what you and your fiancé would like and I am always happy to add your song requests as well as those of your guests. I always like to meet my clients in person at least once to go over the specific details of your wedding reception, or as many times as you like before the big day. This can also all be done over the phone if that is more convenient. As time nears for your wedding, I would always be at your beckon call, and your wedding would be my first priority!! Some DJs won’t offer MC services like I do, but with me they are always included. I take care of announcing every event from the toasts and your spotlight dances to the bouquet and garter tosses. And if in the middle of your wedding dinner you decide you want to change something and have happen in the next 5 minutes, well that’s never a problem!

All of my costs are explained up front. All pre-wedding consultations are free of charge. My rates include some very cool dance floor lighting and a professional wireless microphone system. My fee is $595.00 for up to 4 hours in the Denver metroplex, and $100 per additional hour. Unlike those companies who charge for their set up time, I do not charge for any of that; you are only paying from the time I start playing music. I can meet with you both even before making a decision on your entertainment to see if you feel that I’m a good fit for you. I’ll make it worth your while, and your wedding will rock! I’m really just a fun guy that takes your wedding very seriously. Do feel free to ask me for references as they are so important!!

I would be honored to be a part of this very special day for you and your fiancé. Please feel free to check out my website that has some helpful forms for you to use with or without me as your DJ. Then give me a call and we’ll set up a time to get together and talk about all the fun things we can do to make your wedding reception the one everyone remembers as the best party ever!

Sincerely,

Chris King

Follow Advanced Mobile DJs on

Other couples have also viewed

• A Music Plus
angie and nathans wedding with chris 4 24 10 011

16 Reviews for Advanced Mobile DJs

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/09/2015

Was the best day ever! Chris King (DJ) made sure that everyone was having a great time. He was willing to make changes at the last second and was nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Evan · Married on 08/01/2015

Chris was very nice and knowledgeable. He kept the wedding, reception and events moving forward the whole night to take stress off of us. Overall we were both very pleased with Chris.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Toni · Married on 07/26/2015

He was very entertaining and kept the guests upbeat and having fun.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Award

Advanced Mobile DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 595.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 695
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Karaoke
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• 12361 W Quinn Dr. Morrison, CO, 80465 See on map
    7203530800 (Phone number)
    Location of (Advanced Mobile DJs)