Adrienne Gunde Photography

Adrienne Gunde Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Adrienne Gunde Photography

Adrienne Gunde Photography serves Southern California and destination locations. We take a photojournalistic approach towards creating fresh and vintage-inspired wedding, engagement, and lifestyle images! We love capturing spontaneous and natural moments, hearing your unique stories, and bringing these stories to life in each frame we take. We cannot wait to hear more about your wedding!

{ Website } http://www.adriennegunde.com

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Adrienne is truly a fantastic, unbelievably talented photographer! After browsing through what seemed to be hundreds of different photography websites sent to us by our wedding planner, we came across Adrienne's website. My husband and I knew immediately that she was the one for us. The way she captures moments is incredible. Both her portraits and her candids are second to none. We were so excited to begin planning our engagement session. She responded through email very fast and had lots of ideas. We gave her some direction and she helped us find the perfect location. Once we met on the day of our engagement shoot, she made us feel so comfortable. Having photos taken for hours can be uncomfortable and awkward to say the least, but Adrienne has a sweet, friendly, easy way about her that helped us be totally comfortable. And those PHOTOS! Wow! Once they arrived, we were BLOWN AWAY! The soft light she captures is truly incredible! After seeing the engagement photos, we knew the wedding photos would be even better!

On the day of our wedding, Adrienne arrived with a second shooter who was amazing and so sweet as well! Adrienne has a way of capturing tons and tons of photos without feeling overly intrusive. She is so sweet and nice and has a real gift for photography. Our wedding photos arrived a few weeks after our big day and we were not disappointed. They are BEYOND AMAZING! Really, the beauty of the photos is overwhelming. Adrienne, thank you for capturing such amazing moments! The photos are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We can't wait for the album Adrienne is creating for us.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/26/16, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High-Res Images

When we first started wedding planning, I knew that I wanted to make photography one of my top priorities and was willing to splurge a little in order to get the perfect photographer and pictures. When I came across Adrienne's blog, I was hooked! Her photos are light, airy, romantic, and feel very organic and not posed. Working with Adrienne has been such a breeze -- she's responsive to emails, is great at directing when taking photos, and is very encouraging and so sweet. And our photos are incredible -- she documented our day perfectly and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adrienne is the best! I had been following her blog for a little while and really loved how soft and natural looking her photos were. She also happened to be a friend's photographer a year before and she highly recommended her. Adrienne was super personable and friendly from the get go. I really appreciated that because it was kind of discouraging when contacting other photographers and they didnt sound as excited or friendly. We met up with her at her studio in Long Beach and it was like meeting with an old friend. We laughed so hard, my cheeks hurt after. We couldnt wait to book with her and start shooting! Adrienne is so easy to talk to and full of ideas. For our engagement shoot, I gave her the basic idea of what I envisioned and she made it happen and the photos came out so amazing. It was our first time doing any kind of photoshoot so at first we were pretty nervous but she quickly made us feel comfortable and we ended up shooting for a couple hours but it felt like it went by quickly. We couldnt stop looking at the photos when we got them. Along the way, we had to make some changes to locations and times, and she was very accommodating and helpful. She responds to emails promptly. On the wedding day, she made us all feel comfortable and was able to shoot natural looking/candid shots. We made a list of particular shots that we wanted and she made sure to get all of them! We probably got our photos about a month out of our engagement shoot and wedding day and they were so amazing. The quality of the photos were so crisp and clear and vibrant. We received so many complements on our photos! Thank you so much Adrienne! Cant wait to work with you again! :)

Profile Picture Lina, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1382987705111 act3
220x220 sq 1382987711080 hc11
220x220 sq 1382987716755 lg

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Adrienne is one of the sweetest people you will EVER meet. She's got a great eye for photography because she's got this skill of finding just the right moment. One of the great things about Adrienne is not JUST her photos, but her personality. When brides meet her, they connect with her creating lasting friendships giving her the ability to capture moments others would not be able to get. Not only is she great at what she does, but she instantly because a close friend. She's joy to work with and so much fun to talk to.

My brother used Adrienne Gunde Photography for his couples photo shoot and wedding. As a result, I had the pleasure of coordinating with Adrienne and her assistants during the wedding. They have a super easy going and kind energy, which makes working with them a great pleasure. I can only imagine what a joyful experience it must be, to be a bride or groom working with Adrienne Gunde Photography. They also had booklets printed from the photos from these sessions, which I mistook for some high fashion bridal magazine, at first glance. Adrienne had made my family look larger than life. I would recommend Adrienne Gunde Photography to any couple looking for the best photographer, or any vendor looking to network with a photographer that will go above and beyond for their clients.

Los Angeles, CA 90034   See On Map