Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Adrian Faubel Photography

I am a Dallas-based family & lifestyle photographer.

Follow Adrian Faubel Photography on

Videos 1 Video

10 Reviews for Adrian Faubel Photography

• Diana

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

I first met Adrian after she took some family photos for us about a year before our wedding. I knew immediately that I wanted to book her! She was so sweet and made us feel so comfortable. When she took our engagement photos about 7 months before our wedding, my fiance told me he was SO glad we chose her, because even though he does not love getting his picture taken, she was so fun to work with and truly put us both at ease. On our wedding day, she was simply amazing! She kept us on schedule, got ALL of the photos on my shot list, plus some, and even stayed late to make sure she didn't miss anything. She got us our first sneak-peak photos back within a week! She has such a sweet, fun personality and is so incredibly talented. She is definitely our family photographer for life now!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Maci · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough about Adrian. She took our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our amazing wedding photos. We were able to tell her a little about what we wanted and she went above and beyond to make it happen. She was SO QUICK getting pictures back to us, she was able to capture our personalities, our love, and the best moments of our lives thus far. She is affordable, so fun, and seriously the easiest person to work with. She had so many ideas of places to shoot, and even helped with the schedule of our wedding day to make sure we were able to fit in as much as possible. Everyone still comments on how amazing our pictures were and have referred her many times since!!!!! WE LOVE ADRIAN :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jonathan · Married on 01/27/2017

I highly recommend Adrian Faubel. She was a joy to work with throughout our planning process. She was kind, sharp, and incredibly patient. She was wonderful on our wedding day. She was ever present yet hidden at all times. I saw her fix tiny little things like a curtain being out of place, which above and beyond her call of duty. She took direction well. I can be very direct in voicing my needs during a high intensity moment - she handled it with grace and poise. I have worked with many photographers in many capacities over the years and Adrian is by far the best I have ever come into contact with! The resulting images far exceeded our expectations. Work with this woman!! Thank you Adrian for making our wedding day perfect. Sending our love! The Gute's

Sent on 09/26/2017

Adrian Faubel Photography Pricing

Adrian Faubel Photography Price Rates

Adrian Faubel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Dallas, 75204 See on map
    Location of (Adrian Faubel Photography)