Dallas, TX 75202 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Adria Lea Photography

Adria Lea Photography is a wedding photography company based in Dallas, Texas. In 2007, the owner, Adria, founded Adria Lea Photography after she received her Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Texas at Arlington where she discovered her passion for photography. Now, over 10 years later, Adria and her experienced associate photographer Jessica specialize in all things wedding photography in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond.

At Adria Lea Photography, Adria has a photojournalistic approach to photography. On your special day, she and Jessica will work together to capture all of the candid and joyous moments of your wedding day love story from beginning to end. Along with their day-of wedding photography services, Adria Lea Photography is also available for engagement, boudoir, trash-the-dress shoot and destination wedding photography shoots. Adria puts her heart and soul into editing every single photograph she and Jessica take on your wedding day. She offers the following wedding photography items so your cherished memories will live on for a lifetime:

• Albums

Adria Lea Photography 5
Adria Lea Photography 6

Christy Jackson · Married on 05/24/2019

She is so amazing!!

Adria was so sweet and amazing. The first time I met her I knew we would get along so well. Our engagements were so beautiful people were constantly talking about them and just how well she captured us as a couple. I wore a flowy skirt in my engagements and she made it look SO beautiful. Our wedding day was even more perfect. She knew exactly what to do, got everyone in and out of photos and just did an amazing job with everything. She was super helpful for me as a bride on my wedding day and never made me feel rushed. I am so thankful I found her!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Amy Vittrup · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Adria was such a joy to work with. I had seen her photos on social media and knew it was exactly the look I had wanted for our wedding photography. I also loved that she did film photography in addition to digital. We met her at a coffee shop and we knew within a few minutes that we wanted to book her. She was so flexible in rescheduling due to weather and when we had a particular location in mind for a shoot. On wedding day she arrived early and made sure to scope out the best places to shoot and even rearranged our shoot schedule to make sure weather didn't interfere with getting all of the photos we wanted. Adria and her second shooter made us feel so comfortable on wedding day and I am so grateful that we chose her for our photography. We will absolutely use her again in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Shelby Raymond · Married on 10/22/2018

Couldn't have picked a better person/photographer!

Adria was phenomenal, after reaching out o her the first time to inquire about being our photographer she met with us and got to know Austin and I. She asked us about our family and so many other components of what made us and our story. She was incredibly kind and patient with me, I can be a touch indecisive. On the day of the wedding, she was so sweet and made a point to introduce herself to the entire bridal party and some of the family. Adria kept me updated on the timeline of what she was photographing and again was patient. Our bridal party consisted of 4 children under the age of 6 and were all over the place all day! Adria was fantastic with the kids and the chaos and captured it all in such a beautiful way. Austin and I were also pretty nervous about getting photos done, neither of us are much for being the center of attention or having much limelight on us. Adria was so great at helping us pose for some photos and then capturing the moments when we were just being us. The first time I looked through our photos, I cried. Our wedding day photographs turned out far better than I could have ever imagined, she captured every moment of the day that was important to us and some I didn’t think we would want at the time but am SO glad we have. I would recommend Adria Lea Photography to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding day photographer. Adria was such a joy to work with and it was a pleasure getting to know her and having her make our day more perfect.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Award

Adria Lea Photography Pricing

Adria Lea Photography Price Rates

Adria Lea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Wild Rose Events
    Wild Rose Events Wedding Florists

Adria Lea Photography has provided me with some of my most cherished images of my work She is incredibly talented, but more importantly she has a heart for her clients and that shows in all she does. Can not recommend her highly enough.