Adri Mendez

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU, AND THE MOMENTS THAT MATTER…

Only you know which wedding photos touch your heart, and it is my mission to deliver them. As a Costa Rica wedding photographer, my work is all about understanding and capturing for you, the moments that are deeply meaningful.

…your grandma’s laughter, your fiancé’s spontaneous tears, and your cheerful bridesmaids.

I’m a Costa Rica wedding photographer, and I’m so excited that you’re here because: chances are you’re looking for the ideal photographer for your BIG DAY.

You might be looking for a wedding photographer that really listens to you. Perhaps, one of you is a bit scared of looking awkward in you wedding photos, right?

If you feel this is you in any way, guess what? You just got lucky my friend ;) because we’re meant to be.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Marisa
    Marisa L. Married on 06/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photography experience!

I knew that I wanted to do an engagement photoshoot in Costa Rica with a local photographer while traveling there. I picked Adri based on the aesthetic that I saw on her Instagram and website... classy, authentic, modern, and just special. Adri was very communicative before the session and I could feel her positive energy before we met. I asked her tons of questions and shared a pretty specific vision with her, which she took into account for the shoot. Her knowledge of Costa Rica's landscape and climate was vital--she worked with us in the days leading into the session to make sure we shot when it wasn't raining and with amazing light. She's so energetic and funny in person, which really helped eased my fiance's nerves about getting his photos taken. Adri and Lucas have lots of little tricks that they tell you to do while they're shooting to make you laugh. I ended up actually having a good time during the shoot, which I did not expect.

My photos are everything. I can't believe they're of me! They're going to hold up over time and help my fiance and I remember beautiful Costa Rica. Love them.
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 04/08/2022

Perfect Photos for Our Small Beach Getaway

We chose Adri because we loved her style and the candid photos we saw in her portfolio. Her packages also allowed for an option with a second shooter. Even though we had a small wedding, I am so glad we went this route!! We got great photos of all the family getting ready, our venue, on the beach, and more. Adri was so nice and made all the photos very fun. She also was kind enough to edit out a strap that peeked out in a few photos. I tried to include both posed and candid photos to show the quality across the board. So happy we made this choice for our destination wedding!
    Seinne F. Married on 03/03/2022

Incredible Engagement Shoot!

Working with Lucas and Diego for our engagement photos was an absolutely incredible experience.

It was pouring rain the morning of our shoot and there was absolutely no way we could get any decent photos with the weather conditions.

Lucas was an immediate problem solver and presented a solution. We ended up driving 2 hours to a different waterfall. It was a beautiful drive and the weather was absolutely perfect.

He made us feel completely comfortable, we had such a blast during our shoot and it showed in our photos and video.

We could not be happier with the photos and are so grateful to have captured such a special time with someone who truly loves what they do.
  • illustration stars

63 photos · 12/01/2018

Deals

Adri Mendez 1
Discount

$150 discount for engagement session the day before or after the wedding, it is going to be so beautiful to have photos before to say yes in this amazing paradise, you are going to enjoy so much this day and then you will feel prepared to say yes!

Heredia San Jose, CR, CR 0000Z
506-88944110
Location of (Adri Mendez)

Adri Mendez frequently asked questions

What photography services does Adri Mendez include in the starting price?

Adri Mendez includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography services does Adri Mendez include in their most popular wedding package?

Adri Mendez includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Prints

What photography styles does Adri Mendez offer?

Adri Mendez offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Adri Mendez offer?

Adri Mendez offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Adri Mendez offer for wedding events?

Adri Mendez offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Adri Mendez and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Adri Mendez is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Adri Mendez offer?

Adri Mendez currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding