Heredia, San Jose, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Adri Mendez

I want to capture your laughs, the quiet, the happily unplanned, when you crying during your vows, imperfect moments that are more meaningful than any perfectly posed shot could ever be! I want you enjoy each other and don’t worry about to look like Pinterest board, I want to capture you when you are smiling, kissing, hugging, running, nose to nose, face to face, nothing more than natural that just you looking the person that you love with all your heart!

My goal is to make you feel happy and unique and capturing your story in an authentic, spontaneous, warm and pleasant way and having a good time together! I amgoing to be like your cheerleader and support you, this day is going to be your first adventure together and the photography will allow you to remember this amazing day!

1901cf5ba0dca9bc Krystel Adrian 70

Adri Mendez 7
  • Bamber

Bamber Elzea · Getting married on 06/02/2020

Super Fun and Professional

Adri is an amazing photographer, artist and human. She made us feel like naturals behind the lens. She was so professional and prepared during the entire process from booking through day-of. I recommend giving her the freedom to be an artist and you will not be disappointed. I hope to have another opportunity to work with her in my life.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Adri Mendez 13
  • Savanah

Savanah Davis · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfection!

From day one, Adri was very interested and excited to be a part of our big day! She was responsive and helpful in every way possible! She sent questionnaires ahead of time to ensure I would get every picture I wanted and she more than delivered! She kindly offered us a free sunrise engagement session on the day of our wedding, and was so happy and warm and made us feel so special! Starting our biggest day with her definitely took away a lot of the stress! During the ceremony and afterwards, she was somehow everywhere at once! I did not notice her running around during the ceremony, but she must have been because she captured every angle and every photo I could ever want. I am extremely pleased with not only Adri herself, but the photos she delivered and her high spirits that kept us going throughout the day. Anyone would be lucky to have Adri as their wedding photographer! I am an amateur photographer myself and am VERY picky when it comes to photos, but Adri impressed me more than any photographer I have ever met! She is extremely talented, fast, and good at giving direction to execute her creative ideas! Overall, I seriously think I told her I loved her after only knowing her only one full day (in person anyway) because she is just that lovable! I cannot rave enough how amazing she is!!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Adri Mendez 14
    Adri Mendez 15
    Adri Mendez 16
    Adri Mendez 17
    Adri Mendez 18

Cressa · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we made!

My husband and I tend to feel like we are kinda awkward in front of the camera but Adri made everything so easy and fun!!! She is hilarious and so full of energy :) My whole wedding party was so impressed with her and could not wait to see what she captured. When we received the pictures we were blown away. She is a natural and knows what is is going to photograph beautifully. I love that she gets the candid moments that bring back so many memories of the wedding day. Everyone who attended said they felt like they were able to relive it through the pictures which is amazing!! She also gave us great advice on the best time of day to shoot and advised us to move the wedding time up a bit (which I am so glad she did). She is all around a dream to work with. Do yourself a favor and book her!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Adri Mendez 19

Adri Mendez Pricing

Adri Mendez Price Rates

Adri Mendez FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Heredia San Jose, CR, CR 0000Z See on map