adore folklore

Vista, CA View map

• Sonia
    Sonia Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect farm tables!

I got farm tables from Folklore for my wedding. They were the perfect size for 5 on each side without squishing people together, the perfect shade, and were very sturdy. They delivered the day before and picked up the day after. I wasn't there for delivery but my venue is hard to get to and the truck can't drive all the way up to it so they had to wheel the large tables a long way and I'm told everything went smoothly. They looked amazing!!!!
    Carly Married on 06/02/2018
    Folklore designed the tabletop and lounge decor for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! When looking around for rentals, it was hard to find a place that did both furniture and tabletop without breaking the bank. I was also overwhelmed trying to fill an empty space at our wedding venue because I don't have any design experience. After answering a few questions, the team put together a vision board for our wedding. When it wasn't quite what I was looking for, Charley went above and beyond to find the right pieces to fit my vision. She even let my mom come to their showroom and look through all their pieces and spent as much time as we needed to put together different looks right there in person. Everything was beautiful the day of and I couldn't be more pleased! Would highly recommend!
    Tori Married on 12/21/2012
    Adore Folklore made my wedding day a dream come true, and captured my personality, while being unique and a major crowd pleaser. My stresses were limited because of the hands on and proactive service Adore Folklore provided. The two ladies that run it are very personal, and friendly. They provided me with support through every step of the way, and continued that support throughout my whole wedding. They were my personal wedding cheerleaders.
    As I said, they provided proactive service, which included everything above and beyond. They provided tables, plates, silver ware, glass ware, table centers, flowers, a very unique and unforgettable photo booth. They provided the chairs, lighting, everything decorative, heat lamps, and I think the list can go on. Everything they provided was worth the cost, and my wedding day turned out beautiful.
    They work with you to find a theme, and asses everything that has to do with weddings, from bridesmaids dresses, to food vendors. They have visions that will make your wedding day as special as you ever imagined. I highly recommend Adore Folklore, and the wonderful service they have to offer.

Vista
Location of (adore folklore)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding