Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Adore Bridal Boutique

Adore is a unique Southern bridal boutique located in a historic house in the heart of downtown Kennesaw, Georgia. The goal of Adore is to provide every bride with a relaxed, positive, and fun experience while on the most important shopping trip of her life. With carefully chosen designers and unique and beautiful styles, every bride will find the dress of her dreams at Adore, and have a great time doing so. We can't wait to help you find your dream wedding dress!

We are proud to offer in-house alteration services by an experienced professional seamstress.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Gowns (5)
Sample Sales (3)
Plus Size Gowns (3)
Bridesmaids (1)

My daughter found her dream dress at Adore. This was the first place we looked and she fell in love with the first dress she tried on. When we arrived, a sign out front welcomed Katie by name. She felt so special! We looked through all the dresses and hung a ribbon on the ones she wanted to try on. Jan and Lindsey made the entire process easy and stress free. When we went back for fittings we felt like we were visiting family. Brooke, their seamstress, was also a pleasure to work with. Her work was impeccable. When your daughter gets engaged, be sure to visit this very special boutique.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough nice things about Adore Bridal, Lindsey Doss and Jan Vaughan. Adore was the fifth bridal shop I visited and it was everything I'd been looking for in a bridal boutique. From the moment that we walked in, Jan and Lindsey made me feel welcome and comfortable, not to mention the fact that I must have tried on half of the dresses in the store and Jan didn't skip a beat. I found the perfect dress and even after finding it, Adore helped me along the rest of the way by storing my dress, recommending their (incredible) in-house tailor, Brooke, who worked wonders on an already great dress. I also bought my veil from Adore, and not only was it way more affordable than many of the veils I'd seen at other boutiques, it went perfectly with my dress and I was able to try it on during each of my fittings.

All of this to say, if you live in the metro Atlanta and need a wedding dress...go to Adore! Don't even bother with the boutiques in the city. Adore has a calm and comfortable atmosphere and many many gorgeous gowns to choose from.

Thank you Jan, Lindsay and Brooke!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Adore made dress shopping one of my best vendor experiences hands down! I was referred by my friend Latoya who purchased her dress for her wedding last year and I was just as happy with the service I received. My dress shopping day was what you dream of... surrounded by family and close friends, champagne, and impeccable service from Jan and Lindsey! You're made to feel important from the time you arrive at the doorstep with your name on a pretty chalkboard sign and having your own dress area (they only take two appointments at at time in two separate rooms). I tried on a variety of dresses with each making me feel beautiful, but we all knew which one was IT before I even put it on. I loved the dress before, but as Brooke (the in-house seamstress), nipped and tucked it to fit my frame I fell in love with it even more. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and a great deal of that had to do with my dress and how beautifully tailored it was. Lastly, I'd like to add that each of the ladies makes you feel like family (at my last appointment for fitting and pick up I was exhausted from wedding planning, they let me nap on the couch while finishing up some last minute alterations and for that I am forever grateful). I can not recommend them enough for a personalized experience to remember!!

Profile Picture Tiffiney, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1397584927171 photo 1
220x220 sq 1397585011611 image
220x220 sq 1397585557152 photo

1 ENDORSEMENT
Such a unique and lovely bridal salon! The gowns are just stunning and the customer service is over the top! Adore bridal is a must see for brides looking for an amazing gown and an equally wonderful customer service experience.

2908 Moon Station Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144   See On Map