2908 Moon Station Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144 Map · Phone number

About Adore Bridal Boutique

Adore is a unique Southern bridal boutique located in a historic house in the heart of downtown Kennesaw, Georgia. The goal of Adore is to provide every bride with a relaxed, positive, and fun experience while on the most important shopping trip of her life. With carefully chosen designers and unique and beautiful styles, every bride will find the dress of her dreams at Adore, and have a great time doing so. We can't wait to help you find your dream wedding dress!

We are open Tuesdays-Saturdays by appointment only.

Follow Adore Bridal Boutique on

12370645824652817997991567969564n

18 Reviews for Adore Bridal Boutique

• Mitchlin

Mitchlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Jan and the team were awesome

Hand and the team made my dress fitting fun and relaxing. My appointment was late in the evening but she was still very patient in helping me find my dream dress. I was able to find an amazing Justin Alexander dress that I didn’t want to take off. Thanks ladies you’re amazing!

Adore Bridal Boutique 1
    Adore Bridal Boutique 10
    Adore Bridal Boutique 11
    Adore Bridal Boutique 12

Jennifer · Married on 12/22/2017

My daughter found her dream dress at Adore. This was the first place we looked and she fell in love with the first dress she tried on. When we arrived, a sign out front welcomed Katie by name. She felt so special! We looked through all the dresses and hung a ribbon on the ones she wanted to try on. Jan and Lindsey made the entire process easy and stress free. When we went back for fittings we felt like we were visiting family. Brooke, their seamstress, was also a pleasure to work with. Her work was impeccable. When your daughter gets engaged, be sure to visit this very special boutique.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Adore Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! We loved working with you all!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't say enough nice things about Adore Bridal, Lindsey Doss and Jan Vaughan. Adore was the fifth bridal shop I visited and it was everything I'd been looking for in a bridal boutique. From the moment that we walked in, Jan and Lindsey made me feel welcome and comfortable, not to mention the fact that I must have tried on half of the dresses in the store and Jan didn't skip a beat. I found the perfect dress and even after finding it, Adore helped me along the rest of the way by storing my dress, recommending their (incredible) in-house tailor, Brooke, who worked wonders on an already great dress. I also bought my veil from Adore, and not only was it way more affordable than many of the veils I'd seen at other boutiques, it went perfectly with my dress and I was able to try it on during each of my fittings.

All of this to say, if you live in the metro Atlanta and need a wedding dress...go to Adore! Don't even bother with the boutiques in the city. Adore has a calm and comfortable atmosphere and many many gorgeous gowns to choose from.

Thank you Jan, Lindsay and Brooke!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Adore Bridal Boutique 13
    Adore Bridal Boutique 14
    Adore Bridal Boutique 15

Adore Bridal Boutique's reply:

You were such a bridal beauty! Thank you so much for your kind words, Emily!

Adore Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Petal's Edge
    Petal's Edge Wedding Florists

Such a unique and lovely bridal salon! The gowns are just stunning and the customer service is over the top! Adore bridal is a must see for brides looking for an amazing gown and an equally wonderful customer service experience.

• 2908 Moon Station Road Kennesaw, GA 30144 See on map